Pace™ Ready Meals Santa Fe Style Steak 9 oz. Pouch uploaded by Rebecca H.

BY PACE

Santa Fe style steak with black beans & rice. see more...

Kimberly C.
Nichols, SC
These meals are so easy to prepare. Simply put the (unopened) package in the microwave for 1 minute. Take it out and you have yourself a hot meal. Eat it straight from the bag or in a bowl. The Santa Fe Style Steak with Black Beans and Rice isn't too bad. I would recommend this flavor to anyone that likes spicy food, but I would not purchase it myself (not a fan of black beans).
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
If i was starving, I would eat this. It's not the greatest. I wish there was more steak and wish it had more kick to it. I added my own hot sauce. Depends on the microwave you have, it cooks in 90 sec or maybe more. Not worth it at all
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
I was so excited to try this but I have to say, it wasn't that great. The amount is very little, hardly any flavor (tastes like spicy beans) and the steak was hard and tasted like a mystery meat. Overall, I will not buy again.