Pace™ Ready Meals Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla 9 oz. Pouch uploaded by Shanell B.

BY PACE

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Alicesen L.
Just discovered these last night at the grocery store. Picked some up to have on hand at work for those days I forget to pack a lunch. Tried this one and IT WAS SO GOOD! It needed a pinch of salt, but other than that it was tasty and satisfying. Recommend!
Kim W.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently tried the piece ready meals cheesy chicken quesadilla. I really like that has no artificial flavors or colors or preservatives added to it. The non-BPA pouch is nice because you can use it as a bowl so if you don't have one you just ripped the top off and Bam you have a bowl. I like the fact that you can make it in 60 seconds so if you're on the go running out the door it's a very fast meal. As far as packaged meals go this one is relatively tasty I added a little bit of sour cream to mine and it tasted so good. Although with the amount of sodium I would not eat these every day they are very handy to have around for on the go fast meal. The cheesy chicken quesadilla has a little spice to it which is nice because I like spicy Mexican food.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
This is one of those grab-and-go type of meals that I sometimes just take with to work or while on the go to class. I love how it actually tastes pretty good and is something different other than the regular Ramen noodles. I love that the pouch imitates a bowl and that it is BPA free with no added colors or preservative. Another good thing that I liked about this was that it also had a variety to choose from!
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
I received 3 free samples of this from BZZAGENT to sample and give honest reviews !!!! These are so very easy and fast to use. Great tasting #pace