BY PACERS

Yami M.
I purchased this for my 3DS since I am a super fan of Star Wars and I have to say I love it! :) It's a great way to make your 3DS look way cooler/ less boring in an instant! If you are a great Star Wars fan you will love this, buy it!
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
Worked well on my curly hair when I straightened it. I have very dry hair naturally. It helps that it is sold in most stores
Victoria D.
South Gate, CA
This is the only kind of shampoo and conditioners that we use in our house, great on our hair and affordable
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
Not a very good product. Leaves residue in hair, better off with salon grade products.