Pace The Original Mild Picante Sauce uploaded by Miranda M.

BY PACE #25 in Pasta Sauce

Pace® The Original Picante Sauce.
Mild.
The original picante sauce.
Great for cooking.
Mild.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I love salsa! I but Pace brand pretty often because it’s one of my favorites. I use this for chip dip, cooking, as a topping, basically anything! It is a mild flavor so really has no spice to it, and it’s somewhat chunky salsa which I like.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I have always enjoyed pace products and their mild picante sauce is awesome! It’s spicy without being too spicy and I love the consistency! It’s not too thick but also has chunks and isn’t super runny. I use this with a variety of different foods such as chips, tacos and taco salads, nachos, scrambled eggs.
Melissa A.
This salsa is the best I've ever tasted and it's my go-to salsa, my only salsa.  I love eating it on fish tacos or with some chips. I will put it on almost anything. It tastes so freaks have.
Maria De Jesus B.
I eat Pace Picante anytime I eat eggs, in my tacos, perfect with chips, sometimes even with fish! I lovely blend with the perfect kick of heat in the Mild jar. I buy this size and the larger sizes to last me longer. I currently have two jugs in the refrigerator. Can't beat the price either!
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my husband and I's FAVORITE salsa! We eat it all the time with chips and salsa, tacos, and anything you can put salsa on! It has chunks, but not too many, and that's the way we like it. Plus the price is great!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Pace picante has been my favorite brand of salsa. It can be used to cook with your meals or eaten as a snack. I have always purchased this brand because of its consistency. I always buy the large container of salsa and always purchase she it's on sale.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I realize that "mild" salsa isn't the most popular, but at least it isn't "extra mild," which is actually a thing! Anyway, this one is really good for a standard, nothing fancy, salsa. If you just need to grab one off the shelf, this is a good one. It also works well if you add melted Velveeta to it!
Stacy N.
This is the only Pace brand I need. It works as a salsa and is better than the original salsa. It goes great with eggs, chips, burrito's and much more. There is more if a pico de gallo taste with the picante version verses the Pace Salsa. I would definitely try this brand if you like tangier and more pico style salsa.
Angela A.
This is a pretty good salsa that is never too hot, but is really tasty with some tortilla chips or nachos. The other flavors are pretty good too! Would recommend and definitely had repurchased this multiple times. Satisfied with the product, so good!
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
THIS IS THE BEST SALSA THERE IS. It was always a bit out of my price range and one time they had it at the dollar store so of course I bought it. I now will always spend a little more for this. It is a wonderful taste and it doesn't leave a bunch of liquid tomato juice at the bottom and no actual 'meat' so to speak like some brands. so so so worth it.