Pace The Original Mild Picante Sauce uploaded by Miranda M.

BY PACE #38 in Pasta Sauce

Pace® The Original Picante Sauce.
Mild.
The original picante sauce.
Great for cooking.
Mild.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Foodie Expert
Pace picante has been my favorite brand of salsa. It can be used to cook with your meals or eaten as a snack. I have always purchased this brand because of its consistency. I always buy the large container of salsa and always purchase she it's on sale.
Melissa A.
This salsa is the best I've ever tasted and it's my go-to salsa, my only salsa.  I love eating it on fish tacos or with some chips. I will put it on almost anything. It tastes so freaks have.
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
I eat Pace Picante anytime I eat eggs, in my tacos, perfect with chips, sometimes even with fish! I lovely blend with the perfect kick of heat in the Mild jar. I buy this size and the larger sizes to last me longer. I currently have two jugs in the refrigerator. Can't beat the price either!
Miranda M.
Foodie Expert
This is my husband and I's FAVORITE salsa! We eat it all the time with chips and salsa, tacos, and anything you can put salsa on! It has chunks, but not too many, and that's the way we like it. Plus the price is great!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I realize that "mild" salsa isn't the most popular, but at least it isn't "extra mild," which is actually a thing! Anyway, this one is really good for a standard, nothing fancy, salsa. If you just need to grab one off the shelf, this is a good one. It also works well if you add melted Velveeta to it!
Ashlyn R.
This is a great brand of salsa! It is so full of flavor and it really satisfies your tastebuds! I made a bean dip including this salsa and that's what put it all together. It wouldn't have tasted the same without it. I would recommend this salsa to anyone who's a fan.
Stacy N.
This is the only Pace brand I need. It works as a salsa and is better than the original salsa. It goes great with eggs, chips, burrito's and much more. There is more if a pico de gallo taste with the picante version verses the Pace Salsa. I would definitely try this brand if you like tangier and more pico style salsa.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite! I'm generally not a fan of any kind of salsay things, but I make an exception for this! It's a perfect topper for my taco salad.
Samantha  L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this salsa so much, it is great for nachos or just chips and salsa. Really cheap but tastes great...perfect for any other college kids out there
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a good salsa. I think there are some better ones to use with chips but this is the best for using in recipes and such