Pace The Original Medium Picante Sauce uploaded by Jennifer T.Pace The Original Medium Picante Sauce uploaded by sarah a.Pace The Original Medium Picante Sauce uploaded by Teran F.

BY PACE #42 in Hot Sauce

Pace® The Original Picante Sauce Medium.
Medium.
All natural.
Great for cooking. see more...

Haley E.
Americus, GA
Review for: Picante Sauce Medium 16 oz more...
I love this salsa. The medium is my go to because it is not super spicy. It goes great on chicken and it is good on tacos and taco salad. I really like it and when I use it in cooking other people enjoy it as well. I think that it is a good value. I would buy it again.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Best salsa!Thick and chunky!Nice spicy kick!U can pick it up with a chip without it falling off!!We love to put this on our tacos! Pace The Original Medium Picante Sauce
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
In my opinion, this is one of the worst salsas on the market. It tastes mushy and old, right from the beginning. You can't pull out individual flavors, you just taste them all blended together, which wouldn't be bad if the flavor was enjoyable.
Porschia Q.
san antonio, TX
I love Pace.. Its great with breakfast and for a backyard party if most don't like too much spice! It has great flavor and can even be used to cook with like picante chicken or as a base for rice.
Kelsey  D.
I love this salsa! It's just the right amount of hotness. I love to use it in parties when I make a salsa dip- cream cheese, shredded mexican cheese, and a container of this in a dish and into the oven at 350 degrees for 15 min.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
Love the taste of the Pace. Medium is just right for me, I like a little bit of heat. Pace is great with tacos, omelets and so much more. I purchased this item at Walmart.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i definitely highly recommend getting this picante.
Rachel M.
TONOPAH, AZ
I love pace!!!! the medium is my favorite but hot is good too. my kids love the mild one and eat it a lot. this will always be in stock at my house
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
My husband loves salsa, so I buy this frequently for chips and to use in recipes. It has a nice thick texture and does well in cooking.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
I love this salsa. Blame my mum, she is the one that forced me to eat it... but these days I cannot get enough of this.