Pace The Original Hot Picante Sauce uploaded by Suelinn B.Pace The Original Hot Picante Sauce uploaded by Suelinn B.Pace The Original Hot Picante Sauce uploaded by Erika G.

BY PACE #50 in Hot Sauce

Pace® The Original Picante Sauce Hot.
Hot.
Great for cooking.
All natural. see more...

Ann H.
This is definitely my kinda of salsa. I love to spice it up with the Hot salsa. The chunky version is also very good. Just can't make tacos, or chalupas without the Pace hot salsa. Gotta have the hot stuff!!
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Great product. Ilike spicy and this has enough kick for me. I also love that its affordable and found everywhere. I will buy again.
Erika G.
Ideal for mexican dishes! It's a little bit spicy but you get used to it! Plus is gluten free!
Keandra F.
I tried this once and been loving it ever since. Good and not expensive. Love it !
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
My life would not be the same without this salsa! I use it on everything & make some killer spicy cheese dip with this! This is not for the tame of heart, this is a pretty spicy salsa the medium & mild flavor don't even come close to touching this salsa! I wish I could find this one in the big plastic tubs!

back