Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsSalsaPace
Pace Salsa, Restaurant Style, Original Recipe, Medium Salsa, Perfect for Taco Night, 16 oz Glass Jar

by Pace

In our Pace® Restaurant Style Original Recipe Salsa, diced tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, and crisp onions come together to deliver a smooth texture and fresh-tasting flavor you'd find when dining out. Add this gluten free salsa to your next nacho platter, taco night, or dip your tortilla chip into the bold flavor of Pace! Whether you're using Pace to dip or adding it to your favorite recipe, our restaurant style recipe is sure to add a delicious kick of fresh flavor to every occasion. Dip into our collections of mild, medium, and hot salsas and picante sauces for your next taco night!

How do u guys like this salsa? I have a fiesta planned for my son's birthday party and I do not know how to make salsa so I'm planning on buying some for the party. Do u guys recommend it?
Does this salsa Have very many chunks?
Start your review of Pace® Salsa, Restaurant Style, Original Recipe, Medium Salsa, Perfect for Taco Night, 16 oz. Glass Jar!
Katie S.
Vincent, OH
The best jarred salsa! I will choose the cheaper pace over more expensive brands, just because it tastes so much better! It just happens to be priced low!
Jason K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the salsa that we always had at home when I was growing up and I still love it to this day. It goes great on eggs or with tortilla chips.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Pace® Salsa, Restaurant Style, Original Recipe, Medium Salsa, Perfect for Taco Night, 16 oz. Glass Jar uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
I am one to put sals aon everything. Eggs ( it's amazing) perogies, you name it. Taking the time to do all the chopping of vegetables isn't convenient so this is the next best thing to tasty chunky salsa with a slight kick. #favoritefood
Kathy P.
Ladson, SC
If you cant have homemade, this is a good choice. Great for the chips and dip times, but i like using in recipes. Sometimes a little watery, but we like ours extra chunky. Good flavor so I recommend.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
This is my favorite Pace salsa! It doesn’t have the big chunks if peppers and onions which I’m glad! This is smooth and a lot like restaurant salsa! It has a nice kick to it!
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
I love a good salsa on taco night and Pace has a great taste just for that. It serves its job every time its put on or in the burrito. But I am one of those that just doesn't like the chunks and wishes they would just make it without. Otherwise this is a great product for taco tuesday or any taco day ending in Y lol. go get it from your local groceries
Tiffany B.
Hands down my favorite salsa! So much more flavorful than most of the salsas out on the market! Must love garlic though.
Belle H.
Bend, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Pretty much the only salsa my family will eat. Very flavorful. I prefer it with quesadillas, or just for dipping some chips in.
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! I use it to spice up my tacos band nachos Definitely gives your meals that flavorful tasty. I hate bland food! Nooottt for me. Give me flavor any day!
Marissa J.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a good tasting store bought salsa. I use it on tacos and nachos. I also use it for dipping.