GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsPace
Pace Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar

Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar

In our Pace Salsa Con Queso Dip, pepper jack cheese, roasted red peppers, and jalapeno peppers come together to deliver just the right amount of Texas kick to your snacking adventures. Add this queso cheese dip to your next nacho platter, taco night, or dip your tortilla chip into the bold flavor of Pace!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,680 reviews
Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is for medium picante sauce. It was good. I use it on my nachos or with chicken when I'm cooking. To switch up the flavors.
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar uploaded by Courtney W.
I love Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar! It truly is so delicious. I use it on everything. Sometimes I’ll add it to my eggs. It tastes amazing on tacos or burritos, and it’s delicious just with tortilla chips. I truly believe Pace is the best brand of sauce or salsa. This one has a slight kick, but it’s not too spicy. It has a sweetness to balance out the heat. Obsessed... which is evident by the almost empty container lol
sarah A.
146 holmes st
Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar uploaded by sarah A.
Best salsa!Thick and chunky!Nice spicy kick!U can pick it up with a chip without it falling off!!We love to put this on our tacos! Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar
Melinda T.
Middlesboro, KY
The pace salsa con queso blends the signature salsa with nacho cheese. It's the perfect blend for great tasting Nacho's. So whether you are having a birthday party or a Superbowl party, pick up this pace.
Mary T.
Wellborn, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I could honestly eat this pace salasa con queso dip everyday of my life!! It goes perfect with corn tortilla chips and it's wide open jar makes it easy for dipping. It's not expensive at all and I keep it stocked at home. I would recommend this dip for your next party or holiday get together!!
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
Pace® Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip, Great for Nachos, 15 Ounce Jar uploaded by Teran F.
One of my favorites sauces I like with chips and Mexican foods ! Flavor awesome
One of my favorites sauces I like with chips and Mexican foods ! Flavor awesome
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I love Pace.. Its great with breakfast and for a backyard party if most don't like too much spice! It has great flavor and can even be used to cook with like picante chicken or as a base for rice. i definitely highly recommend getting this picante.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
Love the taste of the Pace. Medium is just right for me, I like a little bit of heat. Pace is great with tacos, omelets and so much more. I purchased this item at Walmart.
Porschia Q.
San Antonio, TX
Leah W.
Alex City, AL
This was super good and packed with flavor! We used this at our football gathering. I poured 4 jars in a mini crock pot and we had warm queso all evening! So easy and delish!

Looking for your answer?