Pace Restaurant Style Medium Salsa uploaded by Semaria S.

BY PACE

Pace® Restaurant Style Medium Salsa.
New.
All natural. see more...

Kelsey S.
I don't like this salsa, it tastes fine but its more of a sauce than a salsa, Very liquidy, which is something I've never experienced when I get salsa in a restaurant so it's funny that it's a Restaurant style.
Brittney J.
Pitt Meadows, bc
I love this salsa, i use it in a burrito recipe where i add it to my ground beef and simmer it! Delish! Some other salsas have a funny taste some times but I have not had a problem with this one!
Sevanah P.
nanaimo , BC
I LOVE THIS SALSA, i usually hate salsa but i actually LOVE this salsa so much. i could eat it everyday.
Fernanda N.
Monterrey, N. L.
This salsa is great to cook with or just to use for chips! So delicious!!! Love the smell
Gabriela D.
How do u guys like this salsa? I have a fiesta planned for my son's birthday party and I do not know how to make salsa so I'm planning on buying some for the party. Do u guys recommend it?
Breana W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Does this salsa Have very many chunks?