Pace Restaurant Style Medium Salsa uploaded by Semaria S.

BY PACE

Pace® Restaurant Style Medium Salsa.
New.
All natural. see more...

Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
I love this stuff! It's not chunky and doesn't have a distinct chemical flavor that I taste in other products! It's a healthy addition to eggs for huevos rancheros, or with vegetables and crackers for an afternoon snack!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
My absolute favorite salsa on the market. I seriously buy about 5-7 of these a week. Yes, a WEEK. Costs under $3 at Walmart. I use it on eggs, salads, with chips, it’s amazing. My favorite is slow cooker enchiladas and topped with this.
Rebecca C.
I really love the pace salsas. I prefer the hot because I am hispanic and grew up with spicy foods, but medium is good for those who like salsa but do not want it to be too spicy. This is great for also and chips or to put on your tacos or chicken.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Pace Salsa in medium is pretty good. It is just enough heat for me, not too bland and not too spicy. I just added it to a crock pot chili recipe to kick my chili up a notch. I like with tortilla chips also and have used this salsa in various other recipes.
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite salsa and well worth paying a little more for. We are chips and salsa lovers. We also love it on regular chips and I add it to my homemade chili because it makes it better.
bailey g.
I enjoy this salsa by Pace! The medium has a great flavor but you can tell its jarred by the taste also which is a bummer. Still my go to salsa for parties and to include in recipes when making salsa isn't time permitted.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Chips and salsa is one of my favorite foods, and this is a great option! Its not to thick or watery, and the flavor is a perfect balance as well :)
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Love the pace salsa. Great price. Very flavorful. Can be found in most grocery and big store chains. Can be used for multiple recipes.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
My husband and I love this salsa for our Mexican night dinners. Since it's the mild version, my son likes it too.
Alina S.
Panama City, FL
Love this for chips and salsa. The medium is a perfect spice level and very reasonably priced as well.
Gabriela D.
How do u guys like this salsa? I have a fiesta planned for my son's birthday party and I do not know how to make salsa so I'm planning on buying some for the party. Do u guys recommend it?
Breana W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Does this salsa Have very many chunks?