Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsSalsaPace
Pace Restaurant Style Garden Pepper Salsa, 16 oz

Pace® Restaurant Style Garden Pepper Salsa, 16 oz.

by Pace

When one pepper isn't enough, try Pace® Restaurant Style Garden Pepper Salsa. Jalepeño, yellow bell, and red peppers all blended together with tomato and onion for delicious results!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pace® Restaurant Style Garden Pepper Salsa, 16 oz.!
Tamara W.
Jacksonville, AL
Thia salsa is pretty good what I like most are the chunks of tomato and the fact it isnt watery. It's a mixture of sweet ,savory and zesty.
Amber F.
Lowellville, OH
I’m a fan of restaurant style because I don’t like chunky salsa! This salsa is my favorite. I actually like to use this with cream cheese and make a dip out of it! Very satisfied with this product.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
Really like this salsa. I eat all different brands and make my own and this is easily a cheaper favorite. Like the peppers inside and love the flavor. I bought at Food Lion.
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
The best salsa that money can buy. It is so simple ingredients and tastes delicious. The ingredients are on point.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
Salsa is a staple is our home. We love lots of chips and dip and this salsa comes in many levels of hot and flavor. Taste fresh and not too expensive
Reghina M.
Vancouver, WA
I love chips and salsa as an evening snack. I always have a jar of pace on hand. I know what to expect when I eat this salsa
Lindsey Z.
I picked this up by accident and it was not restaurant-style to me at all it seemed very thick and chunky for what a restaurant-style salsa is and the flavor was just not impressive in my opinion
Dawn V.
I love this product! It tastes great on chips or in recipes. Makes a great taco dip! It is not too hot. It's the perfect combo of veggies and sauce
Brittany M.
Brentwood, TN
Yummy yummy. A favorite option if I’m not making my own or getting deli fresh. Almost as good.
Caryann S.
Only salsa my husband likes. It’s consistently fresh. Has a from the garden tomato flavor

Looking for your answer?