Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesPace
Pace Restaurant Style Fire-Roasted Tomato & Corn Salsa, 16 oz

Pace® Restaurant Style Fire-Roasted Tomato & Corn Salsa, 16 oz.

by Pace

Not too spicy, not too mild—Pace® Restaurant Style Fire-Roasted Tomato & Corn Salsa is perfect for dipping or within your favorite recipes. Experience why fire roasted tomaotoes and sweet kernels of corn are perfect for each other!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pace® Restaurant Style Fire-Roasted Tomato & Corn Salsa, 16 oz.!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
This is so delicious on nachos and easy for when I want a quick snack sometimes I’ll just have it with tortilla chips and guacamole . It taste just like the kind at any Mexican restaurant . Good with burritos.
Sara M.
The taste isn't bad, but I wish it was a big smoother which is why I sometimes blend it a bit more before having it with chips or mixing it with regular tomato sauce to have spaghettis with.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
This is our go to salsa! We always have a can on hand! Definitely the best pre made salsa out there, so full of flavor!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
The fireroasted tomatoes give this salsa a smokey, sweet taste and the corn adds a crunchy texture to it. Thus is a very thick salsa a d is a nice change of pace from pirate sauce.
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good salsa, I like have it with tortilla chips as a snack. Also very good mixed in recipes in place of canned tomatoes for some extra flavor and zip.
Sahaum A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love pace salsa but the restaurant style i didn't like its thin and the flavor is bland. I dont think its very healthy. I would improve by adding more flavor and thicken it up little bit. I would pair it with chips.
Alana S.
Sacramento, CA
You can’t beat the price point this is something I always keep in my pantry because it’s always like a dollar.
Andi I.
christopher
Delicious 😋 this is always in our refrigerator! Great with just chips or with any Mexican dish ! Even use on omelets
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
Delicious flavor that rivals more expensive specialty shop brands. Complex blend that goes well with chips and vegetables. Delicious with beans.
Michael D.
Upland, CA
I love pace. It really does go great on anything. It isn’t like salsa you’d find at a restaurant but it is great for being at home.

Looking for your answer?