Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealPace
Pace Ready Meals Fiesta Chicken and Rice with Green & Red Peppers, 9 oz

Pace® Ready Meals Fiesta Chicken and Rice with Green & Red Peppers, 9 oz.

by Pace

It only takes one minute to prepare Pace® Ready Meals Fiesta Chicken and Rice with Green & Red Peppers. Made with vibrant tomatillos, lime, chicken, rice and green and red bell peppers, it's sure to please anyone's palate . Just pop in the microwave and enjoy the bold southwest taste straight from the pouch. Delicious!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pace® Ready Meals Fiesta Chicken and Rice with Green & Red Peppers, 9 oz.!
Nia N.
Pace® Ready Meals Fiesta Chicken and Rice with Green & Red Peppers, 9 oz. uploaded by Nia N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These little meals are so convenient! They’re not the most flavorful things, so I add a squeeze of lime, jalapeño slices, and some cilantro or green onions. But it’s SO convenient when I’m in a rush and just need a quick meal for myself or someone in my family. Also great to take to work for the days when I’ve forgotten to bring lunch, so I’m not constantly eating out. Got this at Dollar Tree, and would repurchase.

Looking for your answer?