Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa

by Pace

#15 in Salsa

Crushed tomatoes, fresh onions, fresh jalapeno peppers All natural

What do you guys pair this with (chips etc)?
What's your favorite thing to have with Pace salsa?
Start your review of Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa!
Red Oak, TX
Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by Kimignon W.
This is an ok salsa, I have found a few off brands that are better for the quantity and price. When my husband picks up groceries for tostadas he always comes home with this.
Brazoria , TX
My favorite topping for almost everything! My favorite is for omelets! It’s affordable and great quality! Yet the container is sturdy and easy to open! You won’t be disappointed!!
N Charleston, SC
Pace Picante Chunky Salsa is a great add on to many different dishes. The flavor is bold and delicious and the "chunks" of veggies just make the dish even better. I normally purchase the largest container from Walmart at a very good price. I use it for tacos and burritos, but I absolutely love it, and its flavor truly comes through, on eggs (scrambled or omelettes) and meatloaf. Now eating meatloaf without salsa, regardless how good the loaf tastes, tastes like something is missing.
No Special Diet
This salsa is delicious and gives a little kick. It's not truly spicy, but has tons of flavor that is quite tantalizing. I love it with plain, tortilla chips for a quick and yummy snack. Definitely plan on repurchasing!
Dairy Free
Pearland, TX
Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa uploaded by everlyn L.
I use my pace picante as a dip with my chips, on my breakfast tacos, on my eggs, and on my burrito. Might be a little strange but I sometimes put it in my spaghetti. It taste good, you can use it in many ways and it is reasonably priced.
No Special Diet
This Pace salsa is pretty decent. It isn't my favorite but I'll use it in a pinch. There are other better tasting salsa's out there. I also find that this one tastes processed and not fresh. I think Chi Chi's, Newman's taste much better and fresher tasting.
Woodlake, CA
I am mexican, you already know Mexicans do salsa justice. So this is very disappointing compared to my mommas salsa. But it will do because it has less sodium then homemade salsa and has pretty good calories.
No Special Diet
Always a great salsa. It's full of flavor and so delicious. Very good ingredients. Tastes very authentic. Best for gatherings and hangouts. Wal-Mart is best priced with this brand and products. It's not spicy at all.really great flavors offered.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my favorite salsa. It has a lot of flavour and isn’t too spicy for me. I use it for tacos, nachos, taco dip, dipping chips, etc. It lasts a long time and it’s always my go to salsa. I will continue to buy it.
Dairy Free
This is our families favorite salsa. We use this salsa in our mexican dip we mix it with cream cheese for the base. Its also Great with just some tostitos. A great flavor and very tasty . Now my children are grown and they continue to carry on the tradition by using Pace .