Pace® Medium Picante Sauce, 24 oz.

by Pace

Pace Medium Picante Sauce will add that kick to any ordinary meal whether it's dinner time or snacks with friends and family. Tomatoes, chunks of savory onions and hand-picked jalapeños are smoothly blended together for an unforgettable taste. Complement your favorite chicken, beef, pork and fish dishes or keep it simple as a dipping sauce.

Where's the best place to buy this salsa?
Start your review of Pace® Medium Picante Sauce, 24 oz.!
Annie W.
Lewiston, ID
Pace® Medium Picante Sauce, 24 oz. uploaded by Annie W.
Pace® Medium Picante Sauce, 24 oz. uploaded by Annie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes great on taco’s, omelets, you name it, it’s so good. I use it for extra flavor and don’t drench my food in it (like my hubby does) Pace is our go to Salsa brand. Definitely recommend. So yummy on our pepper crunch taco’s.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Pace Picante is by far my favorite. Either eaten on top of chips or mixing it with cheese and making a yummy queso dip. It blends well and adds a wonderful taste. So good and not too expensive, either!
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
Pace® Medium Picante Sauce, 24 oz. uploaded by Zoia S.
Purchased at: Costco
Pace® Medium Picante Sauce, 24 oz. I really like to add this sauce to everything soup, pasta ... Good composition, pleasant taste. #InfluensterAwards2020 #voxbox
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I love the taste it’s not too salty or spicy. I like how it’s not supper chunky but not too liquify. I would buy this again.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I'm a hot sauce/Salsa lover I like specific hot sauces and salsas with specific foods I love pace picante on my cheese crisp and tostadas I crave it on them.
Robin R.
Hondo
Pace salsa has always been a staple in my house. Everyone eats it and I seem to always have to buy more. We eat it with chips and I also cook with it. The price is reasonable and I know what to expect.
Susan H.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite salsa bc it’s chunky and medium heat. I eat this with Tostito scoops chips and in my favorite Mexican dishes!:)
Marcie B.
This is a good picante sauce. I like to eat it with chips. But it’s also good with eggs, breakfast burritos, and tacos. It’s good on lots of things.
Mayuri P.
Used to eat this all the time but now I realize fresh salsa is so much better and isn’t that hard too make. This is still good though when you don’t have the time to make salsa.
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
Pace medium picante sauce is spicy for side dish pasta and noodles and also chip dip
Ask a question to the Influenster community...