BY PACE

Pace® Chunky Salsa Medium.
Medium.
All natural. see more...

• What are your favorite salsa recipes?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
There is never a time that we don't have one to two jars of this at my house. We use it in Mexican dishes, we use it to dip chips in, or to make our own dip. It's chunky, tangy, a little spicy, and totally delicious. Definitely my favorite main brand store bought salsa.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the salsa I choose most frequently. For a jar salsa, it's good enough to eat with chips as a dip. I would definitely be comfortable putting it out for guests. Also, it's easy to use in recipes for salsa -- not too hot or too mild. Just a great taste.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Pace Medium Salsa is my jam!! It's my favorite salsa of all time. If you're looking for a basic, go-to medium- spiciness salsa, this is the way to go! It's so affordable and you really get a good bang for your buck!
Sondra B.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
Foodie Expert
This Salsa is amazing. With the right chips, this salsa gives you a feeling like you're eating authentic Mexican snack. I will repurchase this again
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bentonville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love this salsa. You can eat it with just chips or you can pour it on a block of cream cheese and eat with Fritos. Either way it taste amazing.
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Foodie Expert
love salsa who don't lave salsa it's great with chips and very addicting .... highly recommend
Briana G.
Briana G.
Oshkosh, WI
This is the greatest salsa. I am a salsa addict and and very big on critiquing my salsa! This one passed my test ;)
Plantsville, CT
Foodie Expert
Love this salsa! It is great with chips as a plain dip, or in recipes. I use it for the crock pot tacos and it is always a hit!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
Definitely not like a salsa you get at a good restaurant. Pace is not our go to brand of salsa. Its runny and bland.
Plantsville, CT
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite salsa recipes?