BY PACE #61 in Salsa

Pace® Chunky Salsa Medium.
Medium.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart
brittany G.
Lafayette, LA
I love love love this stuff. It taste so good. I love that it has the chunky tomatoes in it. And it's not to hot although I rather the hot but my family does not like hot. And it's less than 2 dollars at walmart good pricing
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
There is never a time that we don't have one to two jars of this at my house. We use it in Mexican dishes, we use it to dip chips in, or to make our own dip. It's chunky, tangy, a little spicy, and totally delicious. Definitely my favorite main brand store bought salsa.
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the salsa I choose most frequently. For a jar salsa, it's good enough to eat with chips as a dip. I would definitely be comfortable putting it out for guests. Also, it's easy to use in recipes for salsa -- not too hot or too mild. Just a great taste.
Jill M.
Pace Medium Salsa is my jam!! It's my favorite salsa of all time. If you're looking for a basic, go-to medium- spiciness salsa, this is the way to go! It's so affordable and you really get a good bang for your buck!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
This Salsa is amazing. With the right chips, this salsa gives you a feeling like you're eating authentic Mexican snack. I will repurchase this again
Nicky S.
Bentonville, AR
I love this salsa. You can eat it with just chips or you can pour it on a block of cream cheese and eat with Fritos. Either way it taste amazing.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
Love this salsa! It is great with chips as a plain dip, or in recipes. I use it for the crock pot tacos and it is always a hit!
Aria B.
Delicious salsa. The medium actually has some heat to it, which is rare for salsas. It is also a little chunky, which I enjoy.
Briana G.
Oshkosh, WI
This is the greatest salsa. I am a salsa addict and and very big on critiquing my salsa! This one passed my test ;)
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
Definitely not like a salsa you get at a good restaurant. Pace is not our go to brand of salsa. Its runny and bland.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
What are your favorite salsa recipes?