Pace® Medium Chunky Salsa 24 oz. Jar uploaded by Carolyn B.

BY PACE

Pace® salsa uses the finest ingredients, like our specially bred, hand-picked jalapenos, to deliver consistent crisp texture with just the right amount of kick. see more...

Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Pace always makes great salsa, I absolutely love this one (Medium Chunky), because it's great with chips and the flavor it bold and great. You can purchase this at almost any grocery store, and it's reasonably priced. It's great with chips, because it's not watered down, and stays on your chips. I would recommend to anyone.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Pace is a really good slasa brand. The chunky is my favorite. Its good for a snack with tortilla chips. Or a topping on nachos. It has really good flavor. Not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this brand. You can purchase it it any grocery store.
Tiffany H.
Adelanto, CA
I love Pace salsa. The flavor is really good and it taste good just with chips, in a dip or even on top of many foods. I also like that you can find it at almost all stores.
Danielle W.
I am a big salsa person & have tried MANY salsas. I love how chunky this kind of salsa is. I'm not big on watered down salsa & this is definitely not watered down! This is my #1 type of salsa to buy!
Lorrie D.
For a delicious dip use one jar and add a mango cup of fruit. Mix mangos and Pace together, it is awesome. It's also a great additive to chilli.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
Pace salsa is so good. I like adding it on top of my scrambled eggs to give them more flavor. Good with chips as well.
Endy G.
Lovr salsa for chips make great for appetizer or just cause . Use it when i have guests at home:)
Jeannine Z.
Menifee, CA
Taste's great! It's thick enough to work well when used in layered dip recipes.
Lorrie D.
Does anyone have any good Pace recipes?