BY PACE

Pace Medium Chunky Salsa, 64 oz: Crushed tomatoes Fresh onions Fresh jalapeño peppers Diced tomatoes in tomato juice Distilled vinegar see more...

Shelley G.
Pace has been around for a very long time. This Pace Chunky Salsa is one of my favorite Salsa's. It blends its ingredients perfectly so you can serve alongside ships or add to a recipe. It is a tex-mex flavor to me because it isn't hot and not spicey. If you are looking for a pre-made salsa I highly recommend this product.
Cassie A.
Lindon , UT
Pace medium is my go to salsa. The best salsa out there for sale in stores and the best quality of salsa for your buck. Pros? My favorite snack. Cons? It goes way too fast. I wouldn't try any other salsa.
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
Not too bad for a non-fresh salsa. I've used it a few times but it is lacking the crispness of fresh garden salsa. Would be a good option if there is no time to make salsa or nothing fresh is available at your local grocery store.
Beth C.
Bothell, WA
Very bland in comparison to a lot of other salsas I have tried. But if you like mild salsa at an affordable price, then I would recommend Pace. If you like spicier I would try another brand.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
For a canned salsa, this is the one I use, particularly in 7 layer dip. I prefer fresh salsa for most things, but Pace is a dependable brand of canned salsas.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pace salsas are pretty good. I like the regular ones way more than the chunky. I am not a fan of chunky salsa in general though.
Elizabeth T.
Not very spicy at all, but the flavor is great. I love eating this with corn chips when I am too lazy to make my own salsa. :)
Jessica V.
mount gay, wv
I love this has a lot of peppers and onions in it this is one of the best salsa at the store it is so good
Jennifer H.
My favorite salsa to snack on with some chips. The flavors are so good that I can't stop eating it.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
My family loves this salsa. chips ,potaoes eat it with almost anything.add some cheese and its even better.