BY PACE #57 in Salsa

Pace® Chunky Salsa Medium.
Great for dipping!
All natural. see more...

Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love this salsa when I am cooking salsa chicken in the slow cooker, or making velveeta nacho dip. I don't like it for just chips and salsa I prefer a different brand's fresh salsa, not in the jar. I do like this brand though and will continue to purchase since it has a great price, and is always on sale.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is one of the better jarred salsas with a low price. If I'm on a budget or I am feeding a large group, this is the salsa I pick. The medium is a really good heat. Not too hot.
Emily E.
This is a good go-to salsa my family buys. I like it. (The mild one isn't spicey enough,- to me anyway). This one is great. With Nachos, or just chips or with chips & sour cream. Yum!
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Yummy! We get this to serve with tortilla chips during family get together and its always a hit. Perfect amount of spice to let you know its there, but not kill you.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
If you don't have time to make salsa from scratch then Pace makes a really great fill in for all of your party needs. Great flavor and great price!
Nailah E.
Pace is the go-to salsa for chips and dip. Just some normal corn tortilla chips and a bottle of Pace is the right way for after-noon snacking.
Jasmine W.
Petersburg, VA
I love using this salsa on my taco salads. I love how chunky the sauce is. So much flavor. I also put it in my cheese dip.
Brittany W.
Cincinnati, OH
This salsa is very yummy, i love to eat it with tortilla chips. I love the chunkiness of the salsa, it isn't too spicy