Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee

Hey it's Friday. Wait - it' s Wednesday. Made with rich, creamy milk and vanilla flavor with 5% ABV

Has anyone tried the Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee ? If so what are your thoughts?
Does this taste like beer, or mostly like chocolate, and is it expensive?
I'm really curious to taste this. This looks fun and exciting. But honestly how is the taste?
Start your review of Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Rebecca L.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Rebecca L.
This tastes just like iced coffee! Seriously! I was skeptical at first since it was made by PBR but it’s honestly so good! I like to add a shot of peanut butter whiskey in all and it makes it taste like a Reese’s cup! Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee
khushboo P.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by khushboo P.
Pabst Hard Coffee is definitely worth a try. It's very creamy, smooth and has a very rich coffee/mocha flavor. Really does taste like Starbucks in a can. It does not have a strong alcohol taste, I'm impressed. I'm glad I got to participate in this campaign to review this hard coffee.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Melissa B.
I received full cash back from Influenster for purchasing this hard coffee through Drizly, a super convenient liquor/alcohol delivery service. It definitely wasn’t cost effective, but it was SO convenient. I ordered through their app and they delivered my order right to my doorstep! This hard coffee is actually really good. There isn’t any coffee in it, it’s a malt beverage with 5% alcohol in it. It tastes just like a latte with a kick!! It is a bit strong for me, but I don’t drink alcohol often at all so that isn’t really a surprise. It doesn’t have a super strong coffee flavor, but it’s definitely there. It’s pretty sweet as well. It’s creamy and very good with a shot of salted caramel Bailey’s floating on top 🙃 it’s a great brunch or after dinner drink! This hard coffee retails at $10.49 for a 4 pack and while it’s something that I personally wouldn’t drink super often, it’s a great treat! I’d for sure repurchase these in the future.
Christina M.
Benton, AR
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Christina M.
PBR Hard Coffee uses Arabica and Robusta coffee beans, milk and a touch of vanilla. This delicious malt beverage is 5% ABV & is your boozy, less caffeinated (30 milligrams per can) version of your morning coffee-flavored canned energy drink. It’s smooth and creamy, however a little sweet - so there’s plenty of room to add alcohol of your choice to balance it out. I tried this on its own - didn’t feel like 4 cans were going to have an affect & then for the remaining 3 cans I added 1 shot of Tito’s, ice, and blended till it was basically a frappuccino. For 4 cans, I paid $12.79, which is somewhat pricy but it’s among the first of its kind & therefore I would recommend giving it a shot if you are obsessed with coffee!
Tre K.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Tre K.
ok pabst blue ribbon, you guys got me with these. me and my husband absolutely love these and will definitely be making them one of our regulars. this exceeds my expectations. i didn't expect it to taste that good but i was wrong!
Jamie F.
Tucson, AZ
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Jamie F.
This was actually pretty delicious. It’s super creamy and has no alcohol taste. I thought it was going to be disgusting but I was pleasantly surprised!
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Jackie B.
So good! I am a huge coffee fan, but not a fan of beer. To be completely honest I would have never tried this if it wasn’t for influensters. It is extremely creamy with a great flavor. There is only a slight hint of alcohol. Of course it is best served cold. This would be a perfect brunch/day drinking beverage. I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica B.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Jessica B.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Jessica B.
This is so Delicious! Smooth coffee with a hint of vanilla/chocolate flavor. I was impressed. It’s like an alcoholic version of a YOO-HOO. It packs a punch, 5% alcohol ABV. Drink responsibly. I love to pour this into an ice cold mug. Definitely give it a try if you like the idea of coffee and alcohol together. The price is great. $10 or so, for 4! Can be found at most stores and on Amazon!
Dali F.
Herriman, UT
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Dali F.
When it comes to coffee ☕️ how do you prefer it cold, hot? 😊 I believe that depends on the time, although in reality I don’t drink it a lot only from time to time. Of course I could not miss the opportunity to try this one that I was receiving from @pabstblueribbon hard coffee through @influenster and let me tell you it’s quite good! You can drink it in different ways, but the one way I would try is add enough ice with a little cream. As a side note, this does contain 5% alcohol, quite ideal for those people who love coffee in its different presentations, highly recommend!
Lellianne C.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Lellianne C.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee uploaded by Lellianne C.
Sweetest cash back deal so far, thanks influenster! This drink might be a bit sweeter than expected but it is delicious. Reminds of Starbucks frapp. and Baileys Irish cream. I would recommend this as a coffee creamer because it is very sweet. I love the boost of fun energy this drink gives you. This is a fun drink to have when you’re working on a project late at night. I would happily get this again and perhaps create a fun new cocktail. #HowIHardCoffee #contest @Influenster #Contest #complimentary
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina N.
Martinsburg, WV
il y a 3 mois
Chelsea W. il y a 3 mois
Delicious and therefore dangerous 😅
Emmi H.
Springfield, MO
il y a 5 mois
Does Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee have more of a coffee taste to it than a beer taste? #happyhour #cocktailchat #cocktails #boozeytime
Elysabeth D. il y a 5 mois
Smells beer and taste coffee but after taste it’s kinda like beer.
Amanda O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
il y a 5 mois
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee do people actually feel any extra energy after this?
Elysabeth D. il y a 5 mois
Definitely not for me. It’s like actually coffee.
McKinley L.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a 9 mois
Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee What do you think their next drink should be? Hard hot chocolate?
Alec L. il y a 9 mois