BY PABST BLUE RIBBON #44 in Beer

Pabst Blue Ribbon® Beer.

Established in Milwaukee 1844.

12 cans 12 fl oz. see more...

• Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?11 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try pabst but haven't yet. How doe...4 Answers
  • Earn $261/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really great beer I know it has a bad rap because it is very inexpensive and because of a lot of the types of people that might drink it or the people in the public eye that might drink it I think it gets a bad rap for sure but it's an amazing drink it has a really nice taste to it it's a light the fact that it's inexpensive should not be something that's a negative towards it and this is a product that I have tried I have purchased my repurchase and have in my fridge currently
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pabst Blue Ribbon pours a light golden hue with a one fingered head that does leave behind a bit of lacing.
The aroma is a bit sweet with some hints of corn and grain.
The taste is somewhat sweet with the corn and grain coming out in the finish again but there is also a slight bitterness.
Overall there is nothing overly fancy about this beer. However it is still a well made old school American Lager and one of the better examples of the style.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am only giving this beer a five out of five because the experience that I have had with it has always been great and that is just because entirely of social settings not because of the taste and I was also drinking shots before I was drinking it and so it made the Tays not taste so horrible. Plus Lana Del Rey has a song where she talks about this and I absolutely love her so or not.
Amy B.
Oxford
Review for: Of Cans more...
Of all beer, PBR is not my first choice. However, the price point is good, and I know that it does the job. I like the packaging, there is something about drinking a PBR with an old concert koozie at a barbecue that makes you proud to be an American. One of the reasons I drink is to make memories, but if im drinking a PBR it’s also because of the nostalgia that comes with it.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Long Neck 6 Bottle, Of Cans more...
I love PBR. Even though it’s looked at as a cheap beer, to me it just represents a lot of great memories. We would grab a case of these for bonfires or parties, or just hanging out. Yes, the flavor is a bit lacking, it’s not a beer for someone who enjoys a flavorful or craft beer. It is a light and easy beer to drink.
Donna D.
Nitro, WV
PBR has always been my beer of choice. It has a really light, but nice flavor. It is super affordable, and you can find it just about anywhere. There is just something cool about drinking this beer. I really like the way it’s marketed. The illustrations on some of the bottles are really cool.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
Review for: Of Cans more...
Pabst is my go to. It has been for years and as long as it's ice cold, it's the perfect end of the work day drink for me. It's cheap, it's easy to find, and it's got a great taste. I guess this is my budget beer, definately not the one I'd choose if I wanted to treat myself but it does the job
Ally C.
Emmaus
Review for: Of Cans more...
PBR is a city bar staple beer. It's inexpensive and light. It's not a bitter dark or tangy hoppy beer. I'm not a fan of stouts, so I tend to drink PBR when I'm out and I've hit my quota for fine Whiskey. It seems people have a love/hate relationship with PBR which tends to stem from it's affiliations with hipsters. All I know is it's kind to my wallet and my pallet so it remains my go-to beer when I am not feeling picky.
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
abst, not the famous German filmmaker of Louise Brooks' breakout Pandora's Box, but the beer that has always been there for me in one way shape or form. It may not be the best (it definitely is not) but it certainly isn't the worst, and it is usually cheap as hell. It has a slight sweat sock and corn smell with a light pisswasser look. The taste is watery and smooth like bubble water filtered through unpopped popcorn kernels. You can chug these and not feel ill, which is all I ask in a pale lager. Good for crummy Mondays and cuddles and planning for the Halloween season ahead wit yo Halloween baby boo!
Angelina C.
Review for: Of Cans more...
This beer brings back memories of when I was younger. When I first turned 21 I knew nothing about beers and this and coors were what my group of friends and I thought was the best choice for beer pong. It’s watery but hey it gets you tipsy and works well for beer pong.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Is there anyone that can say this is actually good lol
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been meaning to try this beer, but I'm afraid of disappointment. What could you compare the taste to?
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?
Meghan W.
Does anyone really drink this?
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
I have been wanting to try pabst but haven't yet. How does it compare to bud light ? Taste wise ?