BY PABST BLUE RIBBON #37 in Beer

Pabst Blue Ribbon® Beer.

Established in Milwaukee 1844.

12 cans 12 fl oz. see more...

• Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?11 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try pabst but haven't yet. How does it com...4 Answers
  • Earn $261/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Addie B.
Review for: Of Cans more...
The worst thing about this awful beverage is the fact that when the young people drink this beer as quite possibly their first beer, as most of PBR's purchasers are middle aged fathers buying old people beer, these kids will have a jaded reflection of what a good domestic beer should taste like. This vile substance is the perfect pilsner for the geyser on the go. And dusty old bowling alleys everywhere. Also the design and can hasn't changed since basically the brand was born into this world and offers as much charm as it does flavor. Little to none.
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really great beer I know it has a bad rap because it is very inexpensive and because of a lot of the types of people that might drink it or the people in the public eye that might drink it I think it gets a bad rap for sure but it's an amazing drink it has a really nice taste to it it's a light the fact that it's inexpensive should not be something that's a negative towards it and this is a product that I have tried I have purchased my repurchase and have in my fridge currently
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pabst Blue Ribbon pours a light golden hue with a one fingered head that does leave behind a bit of lacing.
The aroma is a bit sweet with some hints of corn and grain.
The taste is somewhat sweet with the corn and grain coming out in the finish again but there is also a slight bitterness.
Overall there is nothing overly fancy about this beer. However it is still a well made old school American Lager and one of the better examples of the style.
Jennifer A.
St. Louis
This is a solid, cheap choice for an inexpensive night at a bar or for bringing to a party. The taste isn't the greatest, but I enjoy it a lot more than other cheap beer options like Budweiser and the like. I used to choose Pabst more often, but I've since moved on to choosing Stag if I'm looking for an inexpensive light beer.
Caitlyn L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love pabst. The beer has a great taste at a great price. I like that their bottle caps have cards on the bottom and that the tall cans have fan art. I recently went on a tour of the official brewery in Milwaukee and learned so much about the history of pabst like how the company survived prohibition!
Courtney B.
Albany, GA
Review for: Of Cans more...
Pabst blue ribbon is great if you’re at a party and it’s the only beer available. You’ll drink it. It’s great for beer pong, playing quarters, or chugging it. The price point and quality you don’t get upset if you spill it. Also going out it’s great if you only have $2, you can get two of them, hahaha.
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to cheap beer, it's mild in offensive flavor is perfect for when I just want to catch a buzz and not really think about what I'm drinking too much. Its high carbonation makes it easy to quaff and the price point is great! Can't say it's a stellar beer or anything, but it doesn't need to be.
Donna D.
Nitro, WV
PBR has always been my beer of choice. It has a really light, but nice flavor. It is super affordable, and you can find it just about anywhere. There is just something cool about drinking this beer. I really like the way it’s marketed. The illustrations on some of the bottles are really cool.
Georgiana M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yea, it's a go to for when at a fair or after you've already had two specialty beers and just want to keep riding the intoxication 🌊, but don't want to spend the dough on another specialty beer. After two, it's kind of a waste bc you aren't tasting/appreciating it anyway. Also good for those in a budget, and taste wise it's comparable to Canadian (which is slightly beer in my opinion).
Jami D.
long beach, CA
Review for: Of Cans more...
Pabst is my go to. It has been for years and as long as it's ice cold, it's the perfect end of the work day drink for me. It's cheap, it's easy to find, and it's got a great taste. I guess this is my budget beer, definately not the one I'd choose if I wanted to treat myself but it does the job
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Is there anyone that can say this is actually good lol
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been meaning to try this beer, but I'm afraid of disappointment. What could you compare the taste to?
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?
Meghan W.
Does anyone really drink this?
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
I have been wanting to try pabst but haven't yet. How does it compare to bud light ? Taste wise ?