BY PABST BLUE RIBBON #28 in Beer

Pabst Blue Ribbon® Beer.

Established in Milwaukee 1844.

12 cans 12 fl oz. see more...

• Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?11 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try pabst but haven't yet. How does it com...4 Answers
  • Earn $261/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Addie B.
Review for: Of Cans
The worst thing about this awful beverage is the fact that when the young people drink this beer as quite possibly their first beer, as most of PBR's purchasers are middle aged fathers buying old people beer, these kids will have a jaded reflection of what a good domestic beer should taste like. This vile substance is the perfect pilsner for the geyser on the go. And dusty old bowling alleys everywhere. Also the design and can hasn't changed since basically the brand was born into this world and offers as much charm as it does flavor. Little to none.
Toby K.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Pabst Blue Ribbon pours a light golden hue with a one fingered head that does leave behind a bit of lacing.
The aroma is a bit sweet with some hints of corn and grain.
The taste is somewhat sweet with the corn and grain coming out in the finish again but there is also a slight bitterness.
Overall there is nothing overly fancy about this beer. However it is still a well made old school American Lager and one of the better examples of the style.
Bree F.
Review for: Bottles Bottle
If you want to get messed up and you’re on a budget this is the stuff for you. I personally don’t like PBR BUT I have friends who fill ice cheats fill and all them gather and just drink around a fire and they love it. I like it chilled very very cold. Once this beer started to get warm I don’t like it at all. It’s cheap and fu^ks you up. Lol. Sorry not sorry. It’s true. Hahaha. I remember in my 21 we went to a country bar and I had a couple there and shots. Let’s just say it was an epic night and I had a hang over. Hahahaha. Try PBR Atleast once. I don’t care for it too too much. But I would say I’d drink it again. :)
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Happy Hour Expert
abst, not the famous German filmmaker of Louise Brooks' breakout Pandora's Box, but the beer that has always been there for me in one way shape or form. It may not be the best (it definitely is not) but it certainly isn't the worst, and it is usually cheap as hell. It has a slight sweat sock and corn smell with a light pisswasser look. The taste is watery and smooth like bubble water filtered through unpopped popcorn kernels. You can chug these and not feel ill, which is all I ask in a pale lager. Good for crummy Mondays and cuddles and planning for the Halloween season ahead wit yo Halloween baby boo!
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert
I'm giving this 5 stars mainly because of the price! There are definitely better beers on the market but this one is half the price and the quality for the price is not bad if you ask me. If you are on a budget and have a party or big group of people wanting beer this is definitely a go to beer that won't break the bank and will help get the fun started! I wouldn't buy it if you are looking for something with exquisite taste but if you want a cold beer for a good price you can't go wrong with pabst!
Craig M.
Ashland, KY
Made from the blood of eagles, sweat from our founding fathers, and the tears of our enemies, PBR is as American as a beer can get. You, Me, and that kid down the street. Everyone and their mother has enjoyed a lukewarm Pabst at some low point in their life. Most of us lived to tell the tale of our worst hangover ever. A few of us were even dumb enough to keep drinking the stuff that caused it. I, for one, think it makes me stronger and more patriotic which is why I'll drink it till I die!
Matt J.
Grand Rapids
Pabst Blue Ribbon. It won a blue ribbon! At one point this was the best beer ever made! It is the only generic domestic beer I'll ever drink. This tops out budlight and Miller and every other domestic beer you could name. It's a staple at most breweries and bars now a days. It's crisp. It's refreshing. It isn't a heavy beer and is once that can be consumed out of large frosty mugs while enjoying the company of your friends on a night out or while enjoying your favorite sports games.
Melanie H.
Stoneville, NC
Growing up, people always said "PBR was a horrible nasty beer". When I turned 21 I still had not tried one. In 2000 my fiance and I got together.. One day hey wanted to grill out some steaks and asked if Id run to the store and buy 1 16 ounve PBR. I said "ummm why, lol" he said for the steak marinate. I thought he was crazy...until I tried it. Not only were the steaks amazing, i drank the rest of the beer and LOVED IT! I dont drink much anymore, but when I do, I WILL drink a PBR!
Dom C.
Westfield
Review for: Of Cans
It’s pretty good quality for he price. Definitely not the best beer ever but it’s great for enjoying a social setting and not spending an arm and a leg so very affordable. Would purchase again for a last minute get together with the guys.
Jennifer H.
If you want to feel like a gosh darn patriotic-as-heck American, or if you're still young enough to not know any better, this watered down sad excuse of a beer is for you. It goes down easy, but there is hardly any flavor--barely a beer. I give it two stars for design and because it takes me right back to when I was 16 years old (probably almost dying in a field in the middle of nowhere).
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Is there anyone that can say this is actually good lol
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been meaning to try this beer, but I'm afraid of disappointment. What could you compare the taste to?
Meghan W.
Does anyone really drink this?
Nate W.
Minneapolis, MN
I have recently been thinking about switching beers. I usually drink HAMMS and it's not good anymore. I'm wondering if PBR would be a good substitute?