BY PABST BLUE RIBBON

Pabst Blue Ribbon® Beer.

Established in Milwaukee 1844.

12 cans 12 fl oz. see more...

• Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?12 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try pabst but haven't yet. How doe...6 Answers
  • Earn $261/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...2 Answers
Sarah R.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Safeway
OK, what can I say about PB R that has not already been said. Is it a fantastic, high quality beer? Not really. Is the taste smooth and inoffensive enough to drink quickly and regularly? yes. That's why it tends to be the beer of choice at parties and dive bars. I don't even mean that in a Negative way, it just is what it is. As far is inexpensive, light beers go I would pick Pbr over a lot of others.
Paiton M.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
PBR is one of my go-to "cheap" beers. It's literally up for just about any event you can think of - tailgating, concerts, just hanging with friends at home, or even out on the town. PBR has a crisp, clean taste that leaves me wanting more. And what's not to love about the patriotic red, white, and blue packaging? I also love that they select an artist each year to design a limited edition can! Way to go Pabst!
Brandy O.
Marceline
I love everything about Pabst Blue Ribbon! It is my beer of choice. I have visited Milwaukee specifically because of PBR. Visited the Pabst Mansion, and the gift shop at the brewery. I own a ridiculous amount of Pabst Blue Ribbon memorabilia and clothing. I have drank PBR in 48 states, and look forward to drinking it in the other two soon.
Hunter J.
Bassett
This beer is just okay.  It is a great pale drink if you are on a tight budget, or do not want to splurge on something pricier.  You do, however, get what you pay for.  The cans are not great, the flavor is not great, and it is just a plain ole beer. Pairs well with cheap pizza.
Natasha C.
Tampa, FL
PBR is one of our favorite beers to buy when going out to a little dive bar. Its very affordable and usually comes in 16oz cans. So more for your buck. It has a different flavor that most do not enjoy, but once you get used to the taste it becomes a taste you actually like and crave.
Hannah P.
Escondido, CA
Honestly, I can enjoy this beer when I’m on a budget. I think it’s far better than bud light, coors, budweiser(ew), any of those cheap beers. This one is decent! And it’s such a good deal. Where I live, I can get a 12 pack for like 10 bucks.
McKayla M.
Williamsburg, VA
A true college favorite. Personally, I enjoy PBR over any other cheap beer brand such as Busch or Natural Lite. While it is not the words greatest tasting beer for the price, its not bad at all. Beer on a budget people!!
Kim V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can drink this beer. It gives off a cheap taste to me. I don't really know why this has become such a big name beer these days. Lol. I still would drink this at parties, if needed, just not a top beer I would request.
Jordan D.
lakewood
Review for: Of Cans more...
Pabst is really good, for it doesn’t have a strong taste! It has an easy going watered down bubbly taste. I would recommend this product to a non beer drinker. I think they’d enjoy this tasty beer. I love it.
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really great beer I know it has a bad rap because it is very inexpensive and because of a lot of the types of people that might drink it or the people in the public eye that might drink it I think it gets a bad rap for sure but it's an amazing drink it has a really nice taste to it it's a light the fact that it's inexpensive should not be something that's a negative towards it and this is a product that I have tried I have purchased my repurchase and have in my fridge currently
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Is there anyone that can say this is actually good lol
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone actually like this beer and buy it for its flavor?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been meaning to try this beer, but I'm afraid of disappointment. What could you compare the taste to?
Meghan W.
Does anyone really drink this?
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
I have been wanting to try pabst but haven't yet. How does it compare to bud light ? Taste wise ?