GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsP3 Portable Protein
Snack Pack with Turkey, Almonds & Colby Jack Cheese, 2 oz Snacking Tray

by P3 Portable Protein

P3 Portable Protein Pack Applewood Smoked Turkey, Dry Roasted Almonds, Marbled Monterey Jack Cheese. Shake up your snacking routine with a variety of protein! With meat, cheese, nuts, and 13g of protein in every pack there's never been a more interesting way to get your protein. Find them in the meat case.

What's your go to snack? Mine is [product:oscar-mayer-p3-turkey-colby-jack-almonds-portable-protein-pack]. Perfect for mid morning or afternoon and easy for travel
How filling are these? Would they be enough for lunch with a piece of fruit or are they better fit for snacking?
Which flavor choices are the best?
Start your review of P3 Portable Protein Snack Pack with Turkey, Almonds & Colby Jack Cheese, 2 oz Snacking Tray!
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
P3 Portable Protein Snack Pack with Turkey, Almonds & Colby Jack Cheese, 2 oz Snacking Tray uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go tos when I need a snack. They hold me over pretty well. And I like the combination of this one.
crystal B.
Olustee, OK
P3 Portable Protein Snack Pack with Turkey, Almonds & Colby Jack Cheese, 2 oz Snacking Tray uploaded by crystal B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love these p3's they are so good. Perfect for one the good snacks. I definitely recommend these . there perfect for people that our only the go. P3 Portable Protein Snack Pack with Turkey, Almonds & Colby Jack Cheese, 2 oz Snacking Tray
Linnette P.
Prt Washingtn, WI
P3 Portable Protein Snack Pack with Turkey, Almonds & Colby Jack Cheese, 2 oz Snacking Tray uploaded by Linnette P.
Delicious snack, right size and the right amount, love the 3 ingredient , the price is fair.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
They’re great for snacks on the go, or for my husband who is a diabetic to eat between meals or, if he has a doctors appointment and it’ll be a while before he gets to eat! There are a few of them in my fridge right now!
Justine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these snacks. They taste great and the packaging is convenient. We always have these in the fridge.
Tena R.
Branson, MO
I'm completely in love with P3's. I had weight loss surgery so can't eat big meals. I keep these on hand to get my daily protein without drinking nasty shakes. They taste very fresh, not processed.
Marty W.
Vista, CA
I love this little snacks anytime I feel a little hungry, but don’t feel like having a big meal. They are the perfect low carb snak
Farrah F.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Love!! I’m on the go a lot!! Lol. So these are perfect for my lifestyle to take with me when I can’t eat, but still need some energy. And they taste amazing too! Always satisfied.
Cassandra P.
1036 kansas Avenue Atchison, KS
Husband likes to take these for snakes at work they keep him going on a long day. He eats one for lunch and then a dinner a regular meal
Lorene K.
Tucson, AZ
I love all the p3 brands. It's a quick snack and packed with protein. I eat one at least once a day. I especially like the the ones where there is 4 carpartments and they is yogurt blueberries or something like that. I am very satisfied with this brand.