BY P3 INTERNATIONAL

Requires 5-7 business days for processing. Stay One Step Ahead of the Weather with Our Wireless Weather Station. Measures temperature, rainfall, barometric pressure and wind speed. Wireless technology allows outdoor unit to communicate with indoor display. Easy to use display panel with programmable functions. Works with external sensors for even more functionality Wiz Kid forecasts weather by changing clothes according to weather patterns with more than 50 variations of outfits; allows user to check wind direction, speed, barometric trend and view inside or outsid. see more...

• Have you found this to be accurate?1 Answers
  • For the amount of money this costs, does anyone really think it's w...4 Answers
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert
ashley p.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
My grandma has this and its always right about the weather, etc. but the price is just to high
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
S Burlington, VT
I would love one of these since I hunt and fish it would be very beneficial since some places I don't have reception on my phone to check weather
Amy N.
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
These are awesome me and my husband need one of these my dad has something like this
Sara C.
Sara C.
Growing up i was surrounded my weather things lol because my older brother is very interested in it. He had a weather radio and so many more things.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Park City, KS
My in laws have this and it seems to be pretty dead on with it's weather readings, and our kids love to look at the little guy to see how he's dressed for the day when we're over there. They don't even pay attention to the temperature. If he's got on shorts, they put on shorts. If he's got an umbrella, they tell me it's gonna rain...etc. For the money though, I would just use my weather app on my phone.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
This would be a good gift for someone that works in a office! Looks so cool! I would love to have one. I might have to look into it. Who doesn't want to find out what the weather will be like without turning on the tv!
Christina s.
Christina s.
This product would be great to go camping with to be able to check and see what the weather is going to
Jacqueline Z.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a great looking product and it is great to have in the house in the living room. I always look at it before I go out. It's much more convenient than taking out your phone and waiting for it to load
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I like this mainly because you wouldn't have to watch the weather on TV for it. You could just look at this and see what the weather is and then be able to walk out the door and on with your day
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Pop Culture Expert
For the amount of money this costs, does anyone really think it's worth it ???
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
Have you found this to be accurate?