P3 Chipotle Peanuts, Original Beef Jerky & Sunflower Kernels Portable Protein Pack 1.8 oz. Tray uploaded by ♡Donella♡ h.

BY P3

P3 Portable Protein Pack Peanuts, Beef Jerky, Sunflower Kernels. Made with chipotle peanuts, original beef jerky and sunflower kernels. It has an excellent source of protein. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I received this in a snack sample box. I will not be purchasing one on my own. The product contains beef jerky, sunflower kernels, and chipotle peanuts. Both the kernels and the jerky were tasteless. The jerky was extremely hard and tough to chew, unlike a good quality jerky. The chipotle peanuts weren’t bad. In fact they were only item in the tray that I finished. The rest went in the trash. I liked the original P3 products that contained meat, cheese, and nuts but I won’t purchase this variety again.
Nelly C.
I received this sample in my Amazon Snack Sample Box. I like the idea and it's looks and tastes healthy but I didn't like this particular flavor/combination. It was fulfilling but I personally didn't care for the taste.
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
This is a delicious way to get my protein in when I'm craving salty foods. I've tried the roasted peanut also. I love this product and will definitely buy it again.