BY P28 #30 in Nut & Seed Butters

Creamy Almond Spread With Whey Protein Isolate 14G Protein (Per Serving) All Natural 100% Whey Protein Isolate Gluten Free No Sugar Added 0G Trans Fat Cholesterol Free Our P28&Trade; Almond Butter Is A Smooth And Tasty Mixture Of High Quality Almonds And Whey Protein.&Nbsp; Our Almond Butter Is An Excellent Source Of Protein, Vitamin E, Magnesium, And Fiber. Get P28 Fit! Add Some Spread To Your Bread!&Nbsp; 2 Tbsp. Of P28 Spread &Amp; 1 Slice Of P28 High Protein Bread Provides 28 Grams Of Protein! 1-888-667-7533 Made In Canada see more...

• How does this taste? I know how some protein bars and such can be...2 Answers
  • does it taste good? gow many carbs?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like actual almond butter1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
If you are trying to eat healthier and love peanut butter I would recommend buying this. Its a great alternative to peanut butter and it doesn't taste so bad. If you don't want almond butter I believe there is a regular healthy peanut butter as well.
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
If you're someone that is into the "gym life" than I would highly recommend adding this product to your diet. Peanut butter is okay for you, but this almond spread makes it so much healthier and I would even say that it is a little yummier!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Shop around for better saving. Soooo rich and lovely texture. Great on pancakes for a quick out the door breakfast. Just roll them up and go. Loads of protein for energy.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Yes! Even healthier and more protein enriched peanut butter? That's what I'm talking about. Great for adding into protein shakes or to dip apples in. Makes healthy snacking easy which is essential to stick to your diet.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This stuff is pretty good. Add it on toast or in protein shakes. It is more expensive compared to almond butter because it has more to it. I feel it's worth it because of all the good stuff it has in it.
Nicholas G.
Great source of protein and good quality fats, which too often get left out. Wish it were cheaper but checks a lot of boxes for an active person who wants to eat cleanly.
Karissa S.
I love this stuf on toast. I will even make my own protein bars with this, granola, honey, flaxseed and chiaseed with some berries or chocolate. Yum. Effective and would very much recommend!
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
ehhh this product is seriously "meh". It's got good flavor and consistency, but once you start eating it, it almost becomes "gummy". Hard to explain. I wouldn't purchase again.
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this product. I am very picky when it comes to protein laden food, and this was great. While it did taste a little like the protein (thus the four stars, not five) it was smooth and tasted like peanut butter. I use it in everything, from oatmeal to shakes! I will continue to buy this product. It makes getting protein quick, easy and delicious.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
Wow, this almond butter is too good to be true. It has tons of protein in it, which fills me up! I love the taste too. It has awesome ingredients in it. and there is nothing about this I don't like. It's a healthy treat I love to have. I spread it on everything!!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this worth the price of $14? I'm vegetarian, so I'm always looking for different ways to get my protein.
Tiffany s.
Can you buy this at any grocery store?
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
Is this good?
Kaytee S.
London Ontario
Can this be used in shakes?!
evelin s.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this taste like peanut butter