P Gillhams 5 Count Calciumm 5 Flavor Sampler - Case Of 8 uploaded by Jen S.

BY P GILLHAMS

Magnesium and calcium are fundamental nutrients that need to be in balance with each other in order for you to fully experience good health. Their importance on a cellular level is critical. Calcium and magnesium are like opposite sides of a coin. Calcium excites nerves while magnesium calms them down. Calcium makes muscles contract. Magnesium is necessary for muscles to relax. Calcium is needed for blood clotting but magnesium keeps the blood flowing freely. Raspberry lemon sweet lemon orange cherry unflavored. Capacity - 5 count. Case of 8. see more...

Jen S.
Natural Calm was recommended to me years ago by a neurologist. She said that it helps with muscle tension that can trigger migraine headaches. This particular variety pack is awesome because I've mainly used one flavor for years and it allowed me to taste them all and decide on my next large container. I drink natural calm regularly to help with muscle tension and overall wellbeing.
Elizabeth R.
Great product! Really helped my son who has GI issues and need the extra help going to the bathroom. When taken before bed it really helps him relax and get to sleep. I would highly recommend this product. The raspberry-lemon flavor is really tasty.
Kayla A.
Great supplement. So good when I'm feeling tired or have a headache. I just pop a packet into a water bottle and I'm feeling much better with in the hour!