Gillette Daisy Disposable Womens Razor, Classic, 5 Ea ; UPC: 047400657199

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of P & G Daisy Razor, 5 ea!
Philadelphia, PA
I like this razor! It’s easy to use and inexpensive. The blades are good for 1-2 uses. It’s effective. It’s a good option to have on hand for maintenance. I would recommend
Oily
Brownsburg, IN
Purchased at: Target
I love these classic disposable daisy razors because they are affordable and work well. The blades are nice and sharp so I get a close shave on my legs that lasts for days.
Combination / Dryness
Pacoima , CA
I don’t really use these but when I do I certainly do get random cuts. But they are very affordable. I would add maybe a little more the gel adhesive to leave legs softer.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Xenia, OH
These are probably the worst razors I’ve ever had to experience in my life. They always gave me razor burn, even pairing with a cream. The shave was never even. I hated them.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Vista, CA
These absolutely suck and will cut the absolute crap out of you. For $1 for 5 tho what can you expect. Sharp blades. Work decent but best for traveling or beginner shavers
Combination / Stretch Marks, Scarring
Binghamton , NY
I always travel with P&Daisy Razors. They are small and easy to store in a makeup bag. I love the affordable price. They work great and I always have a smooth shave after.
Combination, Sensitive / Stretch Marks, Sagging, Rosacea
Chicora, PA
Obviously these are not for daily use but they work really well taking on trips or vacation. Left one in the shower for a weekend and came back to it rusted out already.
Combination / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Herrin , IL
I don’t personally use these cause I cut myself with them. But I do coupon a lot and I get these for dirt cheap so I donate to women’s shelter and the local VA hospital.
Combination
Grosse Pointe, MI
Doesn’t last very long compared to other razors but decent for the price. No bells and whistles and sometimes leave razor rash but do the job and great for a budget
Cardston, AB
My go to leg razor. I can get a few shaves before having to get a new razor and it does a great job. Other brands I always seem to cut myself but never with daisy.