BY P&G

Red Sin from Christina Aguilera empowers women to feel irresistible with a sensuous scent, inspired by the power of temptation of the color red. Red Sin unveils the seductive side that lies within every woman. Design house: Christina Aguilera Scent name: Red Sin Launch date:2012 Eau de parfum is available in a 1-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of red apple, red cyclamen, red ginger We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Apple,cinnamon & cyclamen is all I get with this perfume & I really like it!!!!

Both longevity & sillage are moderate for me.

One of my favorite perfumes to wear in the cold months!!!!!

Reini F.
I really like this scent. It stays on for a good amount of time compared to the price. I've bought it a couple of times before and I still like the scent. I would definitely recommend the perfume if you like sweet scents. I think the bottle is very pretty, it looks just like the picture. Overall I would definitely recommend this perfume, especially compared to the price.
Sara I.
Baku
If you love sweet parfumes you will actually love it. My favorite parfume. I didn't buy it myself. Becouse the package of parfume made me feel like it's a dark parfume but when my friend bought me i was actually in love with it. I know that you'll adore it
Hólmfríđur S.
IS
I love this so much i was tellling my friend that i didint like christina auguilera perfumfes but ten i tried this one and i realise that i was compleatly whgrong this one kis amazing 4 out of 5 8 out of 10
mina o.
Algeria, Algiers
my boyfriend a d o r e d this perfume. i wear it mostely in summer, but over all it has such a nice cinnamon scent to it.