BY P&G

Christina Aguilera by Night is a seductive fragrance with a hint of playfulness. An oriental, fruity blend, the scent marries warmth and intensity for a sensual appeal, with sweetness for femininity. The fragrance opens with notes of tangerine, red apple and freesia, enhanced by sensual elements of aphrodisia like almond. The heart of the scent, the sexy and sweet vanilla flower, is punctuated by flirty peach and May blossom. The base of the fragrance exudes warmth through ambery notes and black vanilla, unleashing a sexy and provocative character. Design house: Christina Aguilera Scent name: By Night Launch date: 2009 Eau de parfum is available in a 1-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of tangerine, peach marks, black vanilla We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Has anyone been able to find this recently? I ran out and...1 Answers
Jesse M.
Bangor, ME
This perfume makes me want all of Christina's lineup. It is soft, and sultry. And this is the perfect smell for a little late night fun ;). My husband also loves when I wear this, so I wear it to date night, or if we go out walking. That is the perfect time, when we go walking, because than he gets the occasional breath of it. I also love her Royal Desire one, and they are almost a daywear/nightwear combo that work together.
Ejla P.
Sisak
One of my go to perfumes. Been using this scent for a long time and even I tried a lot of new perfumes I always come back to this one. Love it and I would recommend it
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
Has anyone been able to find this recently? I ran out and the last place I found it was in a Kohl's store but they only had the smaller size. I really want the larger size if anyone knows where to find it.

Dermstore