BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerP&G
P & G Christina Aguilera - 30ml Eau De Parfum Spray

P & G Christina Aguilera - 30ml Eau De Parfum Spray

by P&G

This scent is an enticing fragrance for women who know what they want and enjoy their femininity. This Christina Aguilera fragrance contains top notes of delicious exotic fruit sorbet, sparkling tangerine and mouth-watering blackcurrant tea. Design house: Christina Aguilera Scent name: Christina Aguilera Launch date: 2007 Eau de parfum is available in a 1-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of black currant tea, plum, vanilla We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of P & G Christina Aguilera - 30ml Eau De Parfum Spray!
Noreen A.
Brøndby Strand
I got this perfume as a birthday gift and I like the scent, but it's not long-lasting at all and that's a minus.. It should be long lasting, so you don't have to go for touch-up all the time.. That's a bit annoying I think.. But overall a nice perfume.

Looking for your answer?