OZNATURALS™ Super Youth Eye Gel uploaded by Cathryn H.OZNATURALS™ Super Youth Eye Gel uploaded by Dua'a J.OZNATURALS™ Super Youth Eye Gel uploaded by Chenoa S.

BY OZ NATURALS

The delicate skin around the eye area is subject to unique problems and issues. Because it is thinner and contains fewer oil glands, it is often one of the first areas to show signs of aging. OZNaturals Super Youth Eye Gel is among the most proven and effective treatments you can use in the fight against these telltale signs.

Many eye creams are little more than repackaged facial moisturizers. OZNaturals Super Youth Eye Gel is specifically designed to holistically treat all major eye-area concerns: dark circles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles with state-of-the art ingredients.

To be effective, a good eye gel must be formulated for stable shelf life. Because antioxidants can degrade upon contact with sunlight and air, Super Youth Eye Gel comes packaged in an airtight dispenser to ensure its potent ingredients retain their efficacy.

From Angela Irish, Co-Founder and Certified Aesthetician:
As the Co-Founder of OZNaturals and a Certified Aesthetician, I promise you this: OZNaturals will always use the most natural and efficacious ingredients possible in our products, and all OZNaturals products are formulated with NO:

Parabens
GMO ingredients
Sulfates
Phthalates
Synthetic fragrance
All OZNaturals products are proudly cruelty-free.

Ingredients

Key Ingredients:

Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 – This patented peptide helps boost new collagen formation and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Plant Stem Cells – Provides state-of-the-art antioxidant support to help renew and rejuvenate stressed skin.

Peptide Complex – A state-of-the-art formulation to support healthy collagen, and deliver more youthful looking skin.

Hyaluronic Acid - Deeply moisturizes and plumps skin, while providing continuous moisture by binding up to 1000 times its weight in water.

Vitamin E - Strengthens the skin’s barrier function and helps prevent dehydration and damage.

Complete List of Ingredients:

98.6% NATURAL. AQUA (WATER), 1,3 PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, YEAST EXTACT , PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MALUS DOMESTICA - APPLE STEM CELL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS (ASTAXANTHIN) EXTRACT, SPRILULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT,  ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20,  HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, XANTHAN GUM, PHENYLPROPANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALPHA TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, PCA, GLYCINE, ALANINE, SERINE, VALINE, PROLINE , THREONINE, ISOLEUCINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, P ANISIC ACID , SODIUM HYDROXIDE Individual results can and will vary. OZNaturals Skincare products are purely cosmetic in nature and do not claim to cure/treat/prevent any skin related disorders. If you are allergic to any ingredients listed, are under medical treatment or on any medications for your skin, please consult with your physician prior to use.

Indications

For all skin types. Super Youth Gel should be used morning and evening, and can be worn alone or under makeup.

Directions

Wash and pat-dry face. Apply toner, serums and moisturizer before applying eye gel. Dab around eyes, including eyelids. Best used morning and night.

Intended Use

Super Youth Eye Gel is intended for use as an anti-aging eye area treatment. It provides lightweight hydration, antioxidants and peptides to support healthy collagen and help improve the appearance of the eye area.

• Has anyone tried this? I have dark circles and am looking...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cathryn H.
Dallas
Not for people 40’s and younger. This is not a moisturizing eye cream.
I bought the Super Youth Eye Gel because the website’s description says that this product offers immediate results and can even be worn under makeup. I thought this product would be moisturizing, and plump my skin from the inside out, in order to smooth out the fine lines, and fill in the dark hollows. Instead, this eye gel dries on top of the skin, and itself is tightened, leaving healthy skin actually looking more wrinkled, when the face smiles or moves. If you don’t plan on making any facial expressions, this gel is great. This product might better benefit someone who is in their late 50’s or older, and already has the fine lines and wrinkles even while not smiling, as this product does create a tightening effect. If the product description mentioned that this eye gel is not intended for people who only have fine lines when smiling, I wouldn’t have bought it, and maybe it would receive 4 or 5 Stars from the older generations.
Overall, this brand seems great, and more natural. This particular product just doesn’t work for me. I also bought another item from this line that seems to work from the inside out, and could help long term. I’ll review it soon.
Rania A.
Winterville
I did not have too many issues with this product. I used it at night before bed. It also dried out my skin after it was on for a few minutes. It was harsh in that sense. I would recommend it because I did see results.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this OZNATURALS™ Super Youth Eye Gel at night only. I haven’t seen any changes around the eye area. It tightens the eye area disguising the wrinkles. This is the first time I’ve used it.

This is why I won’t give it 5 stars. I thought it would be a product that I would love but not. I use it only at night because the product dries out when it’s applied. I can’t use it under my concealer. As it dries out, it shows as if my skin was peeling off. The product can’t be made wet again and that’s what the concealer does.

I still have some and I will finish it. I received this product complimentary from the brand as a prize winner. It is not expensive if you sign up on the website and get a discount. I’m not sure if I will buy it again.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!? holy freaking amazing grail product. I️t doesn’t matter your age or concern. This will transform your under eyes. Dark circles? No problem. Dry & dull? No problem. Texture/wrinkles? No problem. This product has changed my skin game. I️ struggled and by struggled I mean was NEVER satisfied with how my under eyes look, especially after back to back to back pregnancies. This just makes me every smoother, lighter, softer and more supple. Applying concealer has never been easier. Thank you OZNATURALS 👏🏼🙌🏼
MzKitty B.
Winton, NC
I just purchased this eye gel in high hopes that it decreases the dark circles under my eyes that I have been struggling with for quite some time. I have very sensitive skin, initially there was a slight tingling/burning sensation when I first applied. However, once I applied my moisturizer, the burning subsided. I hope this will improve my skin. I will write a follow up review
Merceades S.
This stuff is amazing! A lot of people are downing it simply bc they haven't given it enough time A skin care product like this needs at least a month before you will see optimum results. Its all natural, cruelty free, vegan.. I love it! I have almost the whole skin care line!
Summer B.
I love the new Oz Naturals eye cream. It's main ingredient is salt water. A little goes a long way. One pump can be used on both eyes.
Jean L.
Not the best. Just decent. The gel leaves a sticky-ish feeling behind. It seems to hydrate okay, but no miracles.
millennial d.
This irritated my skin so bad. It was not a necessary product either. I absolutely hated it.
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
I used this for my dark circles. And it did nothing for me when it comes to that, but it does make my skin feel tighter and it minimizes the appearance of usual morning puffiness from my experience so I now only use it when I wanna wear makeup in the morning.
Ashley C.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone tried this? I have dark circles and am looking for something that helps them and isn't a concealer.