Add a Photo

By OZ NATURALS
#3473 in Facial Cleansers
Experience the anti-aging power of the #1 dermatologist-recommended ingredient and achieve a more radiant, glowing complexion. Scientific research has clearly demonstrated the benefits of Retinol (also known as Vitamin A.) OZNaturals ProRetaxinol Retinol Serum helps stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Contains Vitamin E + Astaxanthin, two potent antioxidants, essential for maintaining the vitality of your skin. Rejuvenate your complexion. Anti wrinkle serum delivers a synergistic and unique blend of active ingredients. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tones and soothes your skin for a healthier, younger, more radiant look.
Merceades S.
Merceades S.

This stuff is amazing! A lot of people are downing it simply bc they haven't given it enough time A skin care product like this needs at least a month before you will see optimum results. Its all natural, cruelty free, vegan.. I love it! I have almost the whole skin care line!

I wouldn't say this is done an amazing job for my fine lines or wrinkles, but this HAS done a great job brightening my skin tone and evening everything out. i break out a whole lot less because of this stuff
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.

This product is amazing and it works really fast I got it so fast in the mail and started to use it and in a couple of days I could see results my skin is so soft and and the blemishes I had disappeared and my skin has lighten up alot and the dark circles under and around my eyes has almost disappeared and its unbelievable how good this product works but it does no lie it's wonderful and I will not be without ir, so happy I found this miracle in a jar thanks Amazon for a Amazing product i wouldn't believe the results if someone would have told me I wouldn't have believe them, but I see the results with my own eyes.

Join Now