OZNaturals - Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream

by OZ Naturals

Retinol is a form of Vitamin A – and also one of the most powerful weapons in any anti-aging skincare regimen. OZNaturals Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer is a potent cocktail of retinol + antioxidants formulated to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and premature aging due to sun exposure. This results-oriented anti aging night cream fights free radical damage as well as assists in restoring and renewing firmness, elasticity, and thickness to the skin. Retinol cream boasts a long list of anti-aging and anti wrinkle properties. Regular use of OZNaturals Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of pore size, diminish the appearance of brown spots and create luminosity and glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OZNaturals - Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream!
Athens, GA
Amazing stuff! Wanted a retinol moisturizer but didn’t want to stray too far from natural products and this fits the bill, 98% natural. Instead of having to do separate retinol and hyaluronic acid treatments they’re both in this one moisturizer.
Poway
Love this moisturizing cream and use it morning and night.  It leaves my skin soft and works well under an SPF and foundation.  This is the only retinol product I have been able to use that does not cause a severe reaction on my face, neck and chest.  Fine lines are looking less noticeable around my mouth.  I use most of the Oz naturals products and my skin looks wonderful, I am pleased to say.  Will repurchase.  Worth it!
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines
Mustang, OK
I love this stuff not to greasy I feel like this could work for all skin types because it helps my dry skin and zits. I only ever breakout when I'm on my period and I bought this and its clearing up pretty quick and I only had it for 3 days. Plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness
This is the best retinol cream that I have used. It clears my skin and even heals acne scars within months. It did wonders on my skin during my pregnancy and hormonal acne.
Dry / Acne
It's a pretty good moisturizer. I use it 2x a day. It isn't a thick formula. It has a faint smell. I don't have major wrinkles, so I can't tell how well it works on wrinkles. My skin does feel soft though and it looks a lot more hydrated. The packaging is nice as well.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Natural smells great. Put on at night after cleansing, exfoliating and using the serum. For mature skin. Hydrates and helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
San Juan , PA
Nice, rich, thick and natural moisturizer that works wonders on dry skin and I need every bit of it, I just wish  it had a great smeling essential oil added because it feels amazing but has no scent whatsoever.
Dry / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone