OZNaturals Facial Toner- This Natural Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C

by OZ Naturals

Using a well-formulated facial toner can supercharge the rest of your skin care regimen.  Applied after cleansing and exfoliating, but before your serum and moisturizer, a skin toner can help boost the efficacy of the products layered over it.  Our well-formulated face toner also helps to deliver superior benefits to the skin. OZNaturals Ocean Mineral Tonic is a natural skin toner containing a potent blend of  glycolic acid, ocean minerals, Vitamin C + amino acids and is considered to be one of the most effective Vitamin C Toners available. The active ingredients in this spray glycolic toner help restore skin, as well as support a synergistic relationship with any skincare products layered on top of it

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OZNaturals Facial Toner- This Natural Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C!
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
Best facial mist/toner I’ve used! I love this product. I love all of their products actually! They’ve yet to disappoint me. I use this after cleansing, it is refreshing and evens out my skin tone and the vitamin c brightens and tightens my skin! It’s a go to for me!
Combination, Mature / Acne, Fine Lines, Scarring
This stuff is amazing! A lot of people are downing it simply bc they haven't given it enough time A skin care product like this needs at least a month before you will see optimum results. Its all natural, cruelty free, vegan.. I love it! I have almost the whole skin care line! I normally only use this in the morning, but its really good for oily skin! it's the only toner that doesnt burn my face! (its more of a mist)
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Fairfax, VA
I never really used a toner or any sort of tonic for my face before this, but this changed my life!! I love how clean my face feels after using this and how it prepares my skin for the rest of my serums, oils, etc. I am definitely repurchasing!!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Dark Spots
Albuquerque, NM
I have tried lots of toners but I’m sticking with this one for the long haul. It is simply incredible. It sprays on in a fine mist, it’s not sticky at all. It sinks in to my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and toned. I could go on an on, because I love it so much!
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Starkville, MS
Love this toner. Feels nice and disks in well. Works we with my oily skin too. Very gentle. Good price for a good natural product. Would recommend.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Crown Point, IN
Feels great and refreshing on my skin in the morning or mid day. It's natural too! So it's good for me and the environment!