OZNaturals Eye Gel For Wrinkles uploaded by Dua'a J.OZNaturals Eye Gel For Wrinkles uploaded by Chenoa S.OZNaturals Eye Gel For Wrinkles uploaded by MzKitty B.

BY OZ NATURALS

Eye area issues can be some of the most challenging skincare problems to tackle.  OZNaturals’ Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel for wrinkles, dark circles & puffiness, helps even skin and smooth the appearance of wrinkles using the patented peptide Matrixyl synthe’ 6 to help stimulate collagen.  Matrixyl synthe’ 6 has been shown in laboratory studies to not only stimulate the synthesis of collagen, but also help five other major constituents of the skin.  Ideal for all skin types, this natural eye gel is the latest example of OZNaturals bringing the best advances in scientific and natural skin care to our customers. This anti aging eye gel is packed with potent ingredients that deliver visible results, including Haloxyl for dark circles, Matrixyl Synthe'6 to help wrinkles, skin-protecting Apple Stem Cells, Caffeine to reduce puffiness and Hyaluronic Acid to attract moisture and plump up skin. This results-oriented eye gel with hyaluronic acid covers all eye area concerns. Effective ingredients include Caffeine to reduce puffiness; Hyaluronic Acid to attract moisture and plump up the eye area; and Apple Stem Cells protect skin and preserve a more youthful look. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I have dark circles and am looking...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!? holy freaking amazing grail product. I️t doesn’t matter your age or concern. This will transform your under eyes. Dark circles? No problem. Dry & dull? No problem. Texture/wrinkles? No problem. This product has changed my skin game. I️ struggled and by struggled I mean was NEVER satisfied with how my under eyes look, especially after back to back to back pregnancies. This just makes me every smoother, lighter, softer and more supple. Applying concealer has never been easier. Thank you OZNATURALS 👏🏼🙌🏼
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this OZNaturals Eye Gel For Wrinkles at night only. I haven’t seen any changes around the eye area. It tightens the eye area disguising the wrinkles. This is the first time I’ve used it.

This is why I won’t give it 5 stars. I thought it would be a product that I would love but not. I use it only at night because the product dries out when it’s applied. I can’t use it under my concealer. As it dries out, it shows as if my skin was peeling off. The product can’t be made wet again and that’s what the concealer does.

I still have some and I will finish it. I received this product complimentary from the brand as a prize winner. It is not expensive if you sign up on the website and get a discount. I’m not sure if I will buy it again.
MzKitty B.
Winton, NC
I just purchased this eye gel in high hopes that it decreases the dark circles under my eyes that I have been struggling with for quite some time. I have very sensitive skin, initially there was a slight tingling/burning sensation when I first applied. However, once I applied my moisturizer, the burning subsided. I hope this will improve my skin. I will write a follow up review
Merceades S.
This stuff is amazing! A lot of people are downing it simply bc they haven't given it enough time A skin care product like this needs at least a month before you will see optimum results. Its all natural, cruelty free, vegan.. I love it! I have almost the whole skin care line!
Summer B.
I love the new Oz Naturals eye cream. It's main ingredient is salt water. A little goes a long way. One pump can be used on both eyes.
Dua'a J.
Kuwait
I used this for my dark circles. And it did nothing for me when it comes to that, but it does make my skin feel tighter and it minimizes the appearance of usual morning puffiness from my experience so I now only use it when I wanna wear makeup in the morning.
Sarah L.
Kitchener, ON
I started using this twice a day and noticed results within a week! The fine lines under my eyes seemed to minimize and I had less crinkling and gathering of my makeup in this area. It gives a slight tingling and tightening sensation but I love it! It’s all natural organic ingredients!
Daniela S.
Venezuela
La respuesta es no. No lo volvería a comprar ya que este producto promete muchas cosas que yo no vi resultados en ello. Principalmente la compre para quitar las ojeras (esos dark circles debajo de mis ojos), luego por los pliegues que se venian formando desde hace unos meses, pero ni uno ni lo otro lo quitó. Lo usé por 3 meses consecutivos y no conseguí resultados. Este pequeño producto me costó 17$ + el envío a mi país. No lo volvería a comprar.
Ashley C.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone tried this? I have dark circles and am looking for something that helps them and isn't a concealer.