BY OZIUM

Proven to eliminate horrible odors Attacks airborne germs and bacteria Original scent see more...

Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ozium gets every smell and odor out of the air. Its perfect for covering up smells too. I reallu have no cons for Ozium. It is an amazing product, especially for cig and cannabis smokers.
Amber S.
Saint Cloud , MN
I tried the original one at first but the smell is so strong and it doesn’t smell very nice.. then I found this vanilla one and I love it. Has a nice vanilla sent that’s not super strong.
Alexa S.
The must have for anyone. It really eliminates foul air and any smells quickly and leaves any room refreshed. The go to in the bathroom or spice up any room with a few sprays before company. I absolutely love and recommend this to anyone that ever finds them self in a smelly situation.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
This product is absolutely amazing! It does exactly what it says - eliminates smoke and odors! No matter what the smell is, just 1-2 sprays and it does the trick! It quickly eliminates any odor - especially the smell of smoke! I always keep one in my car and one in my house.
Kelly C.
Palatine, IL
I do use this product. But cautiously. This is a very potent air freshener. A small spritz does the trick. The vanilla and orange are both good. I would advise thoroughly reading the label as this is a somewhat corrosive formula so you don't want to spray it on your clothes or plastic items. See photo.
Ouida F.
Jonesborough, TN
This is the best little air freshener for a car. Spritz some in as your getting out and when you get back in it smells so good! I love the vanilla scent!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
This does its job in hiding other odors but I wasn’t crazy about vanilla scent but would try again