BY OZIUM

AE™ Auto Expressions Ozium® Air Sanitizer.

Glycol-ized.

Reduces airborne bacteria.

Eliminates smoke & malodors.

Original. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lori W.
Waynesboro, VA
Wow where do I begin with this odorizer? If you have bad smells or just want a fresh scent in the room just spray one 1 second spray. Instantly the room is fresh and clean smelling. Very inexpensive. I think it's 4-6 dollars for the large can. Perfect for people or families with pets.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is the only sanitizer that does exactly what it's designed to. For those who smoke it totally eliminates smoke odors as well as combats airborne contaminants. If having problems with a odor that seems to be lingering, try it. Little on the pricey side.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
This stuff works wonders for stubborn odors. I let a friend use my car and it smelled like cigarettes for days. Just a few sprays (it is very VERY powerful) it smelled like new. I do not recommend the other scents
Amanda G.
As a realtor I believe in this stuff in case of an emergency. You can never guess what unpleasant smell can blow over from the neighbors or be left behind from those cookies they forgot to take out of the oven in time. Or don't forget that diaper bin they forget to empty before leaving the house. I swear by ozium and it can help in a pinch.
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I love this product. I have used this product for years. Best air sanitizer ever. Smells great. Ozium Air Sanitizer
Blaise W.
This air sanitizer is like magic. I have this in my car because I am a smoker and if I spray the inside of my car it literally KILLS the smoke in the air and neutralizes the odor. Worth every penny!
Michael O.
Grant, MI
The new car smell doesn't exactly smell like a new car but it does leave a clean smell in your car or in your house if wanted. The vanilla smell is also a pleasant smell, and they both seem to last a couple days in car as long as you don't leave food in it.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I like this to help get rid of any odor. And yes, even that odor that prompted you to search for ozium. Just a few sprays and it is eliminated. Definitely ventilate the room.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is cheap, lasts a long time, and it definitely eliminates any odors in the home or in a car. Smoke, pets, dirt, burnt food, etc. The only downside is its odd "chemical-y" scent that can be irritating to the nose.
Geoffrey N.
Hastings, MN
Best Oder eliminator that your money can buy! Not the cheapest airfreshiner but you definitely get your money's worth outta this bad boy!
Kate E.
I've been looking for a new spray to try ND cMe across this one. Is this smell over powering and dose it really eliminate the smell?