BY OZIUM

AE™ Auto Expressions Ozium® Air Sanitizer.

Glycol-ized.

Reduces airborne bacteria.

Eliminates smoke & malodors.

Original. see more...

Koleta M.
Monticello
This stuff works people! I have a teenage boy whose room isn't always the best smelking, and I gotta say, it totally works to both clean and freshen the room! I don't know how I ever got by without it! Thanks for the great product!!!
Courtney H.
Dracut
I use this air sanitizer for everything! I think it’s very effective and affordable. I typically buy them on amazon in bulk for retail price. I highly recommend to eliminate smoke and any other odors.
Lori W.
Waynesboro, VA
Wow where do I begin with this odorizer? If you have bad smells or just want a fresh scent in the room just spray one 1 second spray. Instantly the room is fresh and clean smelling. Very inexpensive. I think it's 4-6 dollars for the large can. Perfect for people or families with pets.
Patricia R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the only sanitizer that does exactly what it's designed to. For those who smoke it totally eliminates smoke odors as well as combats airborne contaminants. If having problems with a odor that seems to be lingering, try it. Little on the pricey side.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
This stuff works wonders for stubborn odors. I let a friend use my car and it smelled like cigarettes for days. Just a few sprays (it is very VERY powerful) it smelled like new. I do not recommend the other scents
Amanda G.
As a realtor I believe in this stuff in case of an emergency. You can never guess what unpleasant smell can blow over from the neighbors or be left behind from those cookies they forgot to take out of the oven in time. Or don't forget that diaper bin they forget to empty before leaving the house. I swear by ozium and it can help in a pinch.
cassandra v.
I have the original scent, smells kinda like a weird citrus smell, don't go crazy with spraying it.... packs a pretty powerful punch, so little gos along way. definitely clears out whatever oder your dealing with. I think I'm going to see if i can find a different scent next time... Two thumbs up for this product though!!
Adrianna V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have the original scent and after a few days of using the Ozium air sanitizer I could see the air was more pure. All of the bad odors had been removed. For the price paid this product is worth it! I will purchase this again if the smells return.
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product works!!! Spray it in my car every once in awhile to get rid of smoke smell! Takes it right away...only down fall is the funky smell it leaves..I spray then after amour 20 minutes roll my windows down to get rid of the weird smell
Yan V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite air sanitizer, works better than any air freshener I've ever used. Just a tiny little spritz does the job. Super effective & love the citrus scent. Affordable & travel-friendly. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Kate E.
I've been looking for a new spray to try ND cMe across this one. Is this smell over powering and dose it really eliminate the smell?