BY OZIUM

AE™ Auto Expressions Ozium® Air Sanitizer.

Glycol-ized.

Reduces airborne bacteria.

Eliminates smoke & malodors.

Original. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is the only sanitizer that does exactly what it's designed to. For those who smoke it totally eliminates smoke odors as well as combats airborne contaminants. If having problems with a odor that seems to be lingering, try it. Little on the pricey side.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
This stuff works wonders for stubborn odors. I let a friend use my car and it smelled like cigarettes for days. Just a few sprays (it is very VERY powerful) it smelled like new. I do not recommend the other scents
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I love this product. I have used this product for years. Best air sanitizer ever. Smells great. Ozium Air Sanitizer
Michael O.
Grant, MI
The new car smell doesn't exactly smell like a new car but it does leave a clean smell in your car or in your house if wanted. The vanilla smell is also a pleasant smell, and they both seem to last a couple days in car as long as you don't leave food in it.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Love this product. I've used it several times as needed and I love the travel size
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I like this to help get rid of any odor. And yes, even that odor that prompted you to search for ozium. Just a few sprays and it is eliminated. Definitely ventilate the room.
Geoffrey N.
Hastings, MN
Best Oder eliminator that your money can buy! Not the cheapest airfreshiner but you definitely get your money's worth outta this bad boy!
Blaise W.
This air sanitizer is like magic. I have this in my car because I am a smoker and if I spray the inside of my car it literally KILLS the smoke in the air and neutralizes the odor. Worth every penny!
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is cheap, lasts a long time, and it definitely eliminates any odors in the home or in a car. Smoke, pets, dirt, burnt food, etc. The only downside is its odd "chemical-y" scent that can be irritating to the nose.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is the best air freshener for eliminating cigarette smoke smell. My father is a truck driver and takes this with him whenever he needs to use a new truck. Great product!
Kate E.
I've been looking for a new spray to try ND cMe across this one. Is this smell over powering and dose it really eliminate the smell?