Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsOzeri
WeightMaster II Bath Scale with BMI & Weight Change Detection up to 440 lbs

by Ozeri

Bath Scale With Body Mass Index (Bmi) And Weight Differential Detection Instantly Displays Your Bmi, Current Weight &Amp; Your Net Weight Change Since Previous Weigh-Ins Helps Provide A Comprehensive Understanding Of Your Weight Smart Lcd With Color Alert Technology Accurate Weight Tracking With 30 Day Memory The Ozeri Weightmaster Ii 440 Lbs Digital Bathroom Bmi Scale With Weight Differential Detection Was Designed And Engineered In The Usa To Provide A Comprehensive Yet Simple Weight Management Solution To Measure And Track Your Weight.&Nbsp; Featuring Bmi Measurement And Auto Recognition Technology, The Ozeri Weightmaster Ii Weighs Up To 440 Lbs And Displays Your Bmi (Body Mass Index), A Measure Of Your Body Fat Based On Your Height And Weight.&Nbsp; Immediately After Displaying Your Weight And Bmi, The Scale's Weight Differential Detection Displays Your &Quot;Net Weight Change&Quot; From Your Last Weigh-In (L1), The Average Of Your Last 3 Weigh-Ins (L3), Last 7 (L7), And Last 30 Weigh-Ins (L30).&Nbsp; By Measuring Your Weight Once A Day, The Ozeri Weightmaster Ii Empowers You To See How Your Current Weight Changes Day To Day, From The Last 3 Days, The Previous Week And The Previous 30 Days.&Nbsp; For Users Who Would Rather Just Focus On Their Weight Trend Without Worrying So Much About The Actual Numbers, The Weightmaster Ii Features Color Alert Technology, Which Displays Your Weight Change In A Green Illumination For Weight Loss And Red For Weight Gain, Providing A Visual Form Of Intuitive Feedback.&Nbsp; With Built-In Intelligence, The Weightmaster Ii Requires No Complicated Synching And Spares You The Data Connection Failures Common To More Expensive Wireless And Bluetooth Alternatives.&Nbsp; Precision Engineered And Durably Made, Weightmaster Ii Auto-Calibrates With Stepon Technology And Auto-Powers Off To Preserve Battery Life.&Nbsp; It Features A Slip-Resistant Grooved Abs Exterior Reinforced With A Tempered Glass Interior, And Non-Slip Scratch-Resistant Feet That Won't Damage Flooring.&Nbsp; The Weightmaster Ii Is Exclusively Treated With Microban&Reg; Antimicrobial Product Protection That Inhibits The Growth Of Odor And Stain-Causing Bacteria, And Helps Maintain Surface Cleanliness.&Nbsp; Ships With Batteries Included. Made In China

How accurate do you find this scale to be? I compete in Weightlifting Competitions which have weigh ins and I would love to find a scale that was as accurate as possible!!
Do you have one? Where do you place it?
Start your review of Ozeri WeightMaster II Bath Scale with BMI & Weight Change Detection up to 440 lbs!
lesly G.
Pasadena, TX
really nice scale ,i recommend if you are trying to keep up with you weight this is really helpful.
hannah H.
Florence, MS
This is a high quality scale. Its very durable and last for a long time when taken care of. Its really good at detecting weight and I recommend it
Tyler B.
Nashville , TN
Nice scale! Use it at least twice per day and always seems to work well. Good product
Amy J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have used and owned plenty of scales in the past but this one is by far the best one by far. Not only is the scale modern looking and sleek, it has some pretty neat features that will definitely come in handy. I love is that is has enough memory for up to 8 different users to have their own profile and will keep track of their weights for 30 days. Definitely recommend this scale!
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Tells you all the information about your wheight, IMC, its good when you are in a loose weight regimen
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great scale..I try to go on only once a week so I don't get too caught up on my weight..but I love to digitally see my progress! It's always accurate
Ryan G.
Augusta, GA
Some people say not to step on a scale too often, but in my opinion it can only help give you an accurate measure of where you are in your weight loss (or gain) process.
Aimee H.
Oak Creek, WI
Even tho I hate BMI because it is not efficient, I love this acale! Works great :)
Julissa S.
I love this ive been working out lately and ive been shedding some pounds this helps me reach my goal faster
April P.
Pewamo, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This scale is very sleek looking and can be stored away easily. I never have any trouble with my weight on this scale versus the doctors office.