Ozeki Sake Dry 750ML

by Ozeki

Does this taste like normal sake found at Japanese restaurants
How does this taste?
Start your review of Ozeki Sake Dry 750ML!
How would you rate this product?
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Gross taste. Way too sweet. Not good cold or hot. If you want to actually be impressed by sake at a moderate -but not insane price point, try Bride of the Fox instead.
kinga I.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
this is my go to classic dry chilled sake. im not much of a sake expert i just know this one is pretty smooth and doesnt smell like nail polish remover. i enjoy this with sushi
Varsha N.
Cerritos, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Incredibly smooth sake, perfect for a drink alone or for sake-bombing. I have only used this sake for the latter activity, and I must say that it has great taste and quality. The packaging is in a wonderful green coloured bottle with the picture of a Japanese lady on it with cherry blossoms in her hair. Pleasant looking bottle to display around the house and entertain with.
Mary H.
Oh man these are good. Sake, like all rice wine is super smooth. It's also really alcoholic so it's super easy to get drunk off of. This one is good. It tastes good and easy to drink. I enjoy it sometimes.
Monica L.
Rochester hills
Ozeki is a great brand with Alot of Options. I tend to go for Unfiltered Nigoris and Sake on the Dryer side.I think the bottle could be Prettier and more Appealing to the Eye. Good Value for what you get. I would definitely recommend this Sake
Marviriz A.
Diamond Bar, CA
I love it. I usually drink it when I go eat sushi. I don't find it to strong at all
Angela S.
Great sake to drink for any occasion. I got it as a gift for my wedding, so I took with us on our honeymoon. After drink a few shot which it had a burn but you didn't have to drink a lot to get you where you needed to be.
Gwen B.
Great cold, this is a tasty saki. I drink is with sushi of course. I am the only one who drinks it so I don't have to share.
Angelica W.
Burlington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed this sake. I definitely warmed mine up to get the complete flavor. I would buy again.
karen L.
Ozeki Sake dry is really good but it's strooong. They say you're supposed to drink it warm and in small cups/shot glasses but I like to drink mine cold since the weather is warm now.