Add a Photo

Krystal C.
Corpus Christi, TX
May 20, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: .5L
Bthere's not really a lot to say about water. Water is water I mean I feel like it all to the same I just pervert preferred or darker because it's what I grow up using and it's what my parents used always buy so I am by nobody in particular brand that I want to get other than the other that's just the line is too
Heather B.
Heather B.
Dixon, MO
June 18, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: 6-0.5L
These are great to add to the cooler! ESPECIALLY if you have kiddos in tow! They add a burst of flavor to the "boring water" kids don't like to drink. It's also clear...so you don't have the worry of stained clothes like you would with kool-aid or a colored sports drink!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Murfreesboro, TN
June 4, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: .5L
I am on a flavored water reviewing kick tonight haha. These are really good, pretty much your run of the mill in flavored waters but still very refreshing and a very healthy alternative to picking up a bottle of pop. I highly recommend and like the vitamin enhancement.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
May 11, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: .5L
You get what you pay for, I guess. I can't really differentiate between this and tap water. The ergonomically designed bottle is cute, but even that does not excuse the fact that the water just doesn't taste very good at all. It is cheap. the choice is up to buyer.
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Granbury, TX
April 29, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: 6-0.5L
Not a big fan of this I was hoping for more of a light flavor it's a little too overwhelming for me I will not be buying more in the future it would be great for somebody who hates the taste of water and needs a little bit something extra to Spruce it up
Adeina A.
Adeina A.
San Antonio, TX
April 14, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: 6-0.5L
I really like this product. I buy all of the different flavors. The packaging is appealing to me and the bottles are a great value. I usually buy the 6 packs but I feel all of the sizes are affordable. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
June 15, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: .5L
This is my favorite water brand. It is all natural water made in Texas and it never has a very disgusting taste like some water bottles do. It's really good when cold. And I would recommend this too many people that I know.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
July 18, 2016, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: .5L
I like to use these for kid parties as we all know kids love to you leave bottles around with water in them really small bottles easy for them to finish and they think wow is little so it's just for me
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Jan. 15, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: 6-0.5L
These are great as an option to get your water in. I know I get tired of just having plain water so this adds a little flavor and makes such a huge difference. Very reasonably priced as well
Paige S.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
Feb. 25, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: .5L
Used to buy these for my little brother during soccer season. One day he finally told me that while drinking these they make him more thirsty than he originally was! Won't be buying again.