BY OZARKA

Watermelon lime with other natural flavors & CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
I purchased this to put into a watermelon strawberry sangria I was making. It tastes great on its own, but didn't do much for the sangria. I love Ozarka sparkling water, but this flavor isn't my favorite. It's a bit too sweet for me. I prefer a cleaner flavor.
Giavonna H.
Giavonna H.
It has an okay flavor, but not my favorite. I think they need to make just a watermelon flavor and that would be very good, but the combination as a carbonated drink is kind of strange, to me. But it is refreshing.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Bryan, TX
I buy this water quite a bit, most times I go to the store in need of water. It is made in the state I live in so it is very readily available. It's great water. It does not cost much for a huge pack.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this stuff so much. I swear it's got a hint of sweetness without having any sort of sweeteners added. The watermelon taste isn't too overpowering. I enjoy this alone or with a slice of lime.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
I have tried several flavored waters as I am trying to quit drinking soda, and I thinknthis has been my least favorite. It leaves a funny after taste.
Elena S.
Elena S.
Sapulpa, OK
The flavor is delish, my kid drinks a lot of this flavor , taste so good that her classmates at school keep asking him to brim more at school
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Tecumseh, OK
I get the plain water to leave in my car for when anyone gets thirsty. I also buy some to put in our storm shelter. It is reasonably priced.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Durant, MS
I tried this once because i really do like watermelon and it was fairy good. I'm not really into flavored water but this kind was good.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
I was not impressed by this flavor. I thought it was going to be refreshing. I will not buy this flavor anymore in the future.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Sparkling water isn't my fav. But I do like ozarkas! Basically since I can't drink cokes but would love to I buy this lol