BY OZARKA

Watermelon lime with other natural flavors & CO2. see more...

Maria F.
Bought this product on a whim. what attracted me to it was one part, the waterbottle design, and the other the flavor, I wondered how they would capture the watermelon flavor. once i tasted it I come to find that the watermelon flavor is very light, i wasn't disappointed, but i do wish it had a bit more of a watermelon flavor.
Suzanne K.
Benton, AR
Really - all I want is good tasting bubbly water without all the crap that other brands sweeten their flavored water with.
And this is good stuff. Light and crisp flavor without any crappy aftertaste. And nice bubbles. It gives the mouth feel of soda without the calories and is just good. Big fan.
Kerri S.
I purchased this to put into a watermelon strawberry sangria I was making. It tastes great on its own, but didn't do much for the sangria. I love Ozarka sparkling water, but this flavor isn't my favorite. It's a bit too sweet for me. I prefer a cleaner flavor.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this stuff so much. I swear it's got a hint of sweetness without having any sort of sweeteners added. The watermelon taste isn't too overpowering. I enjoy this alone or with a slice of lime.
Giavonna H.
It has an okay flavor, but not my favorite. I think they need to make just a watermelon flavor and that would be very good, but the combination as a carbonated drink is kind of strange, to me. But it is refreshing.
Natalie D.
I love love love sparkling water, this comes with hints of watermelon and lime essences that completely rock your world! Sugar free so doesn't quite taste like a soda. But I thoroughly enjoy sparkling water.
Ashleigh W.
Bryan, TX
I buy this water quite a bit, most times I go to the store in need of water. It is made in the state I live in so it is very readily available. It's great water. It does not cost much for a huge pack.
Melissa  M.
Brownsville, TX
Ozarka is so fantastic!!! I'm telling you I've been noticing a change in my because of this drink! I'm much more calm and happy! Drink it yourself and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
I have tried several flavored waters as I am trying to quit drinking soda, and I thinknthis has been my least favorite. It leaves a funny after taste.
Penny Y.
Killeen, TX
If you love watermelon then you will love this sparkling water. Refreshing taste is perfect for days you want to add a little "sparkle" to your water.