Ozarka® Sparkling Watermelon Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sunshine W.

BY OZARKA

Watermelon Lime with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Stacey M.
APO, AP
When you want something bubbily, but at the same time are trying to steer clear of sugary drinks this is a delicious choice. The flavors are very subtle and doesn't leave a strange after taste which some flavored waters do.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
I have been really into sparkling water lately. The lime in this isn't as pronounced as the watermelon. It does fall somewhere between natural and artificial watermelon flavor, even though the ingredients say "natural flavors." This is a good size to take along for a full day. It doesn't go flat on you. That's one advantage over cans. This isn't my favorite flavor, but it's great for watermelon fans.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This stuff is delightful! I only wish that it was available in smaller cans or bottles. The current size is 1quart which is a little large to drink from directly. The flavor is amazing, a light hint of watermelon and lime in a fizzy water. This is not sweet but simply refreshing. I usually pick these up at my grocery store when they are on sale 2 for 1.
Jessica M.
My favorite sparkling water. I usually dislike flavored waters, but this was so yummy. I love the hint of lime with the watermelon. And to find out it was by ozarka and very inexpensive made it even better. If you've never been one for flavored or sparkling water I suggest trying this one.
kat m.
Austin, TX
Love drinking this cold sparkling water with my dinner. It is so refreshing and crisp. The watermelon lime is a nice essence and gives it a little kick. This is such a great alternative to sugary soda. I can enjoy this healthy bubbly drink and not worry about destorying my health. The prices are great too!
Ashley B.
Oh my word! I love this stuff! I normally do not like to drink water, as it has no flavor. And carrying around flavor enhancers with me is not always easy. I am a teacher and, of course, do not get enough water in me during the day. I keep about 10 bottles of this in my classroom at all times to ensure that I always have something to drink. The flavor is ever so slight and tastes kind of like a Jolly Rancher. Yummy!
Kaitlyn D.
This stuff is so delicious! I love drinking it! It tastes amazing. I do not think it could it be any better! Watermelon is my favorite flavor, and it doesn't taste watered down. This stuff is very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
I love this flavor. It's not very sweet, is a little tart, and is very refreshing. I love anything lime or watermelon-flavored, and this is like the taste of summer. It's my favorite of the Ozarka sparkling waters, though all of them are pretty good.
virginia p.
Carthage, Tx
Amazing! Three simple ingredients! Water, fruit, and bubbles. No funny carbonation taste or sweeteners. No dye. Just flavored water. I like all the flavors I've tried even plain (add a splash of juice to make a fantastic light summer time drink.
Alma G.
Gainesville, GA
I love Ozarka water. My favorite brand hands down. But with this flavored sparkling water. I was disappointed. It felt like a let down. The flavor is thick and sour. I got these on sale and decided to buy 20 of the 1 liter bottles. Long story short, I have 20 bottles I have to get rid of.
Catherine H.
Yukon
How would you describe the taste? Is it sweet at all?