Ozarka® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sarah L.Ozarka® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Candice G.Ozarka® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Candice G.

BY OZARKA

Ozarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is comprised of just three natural ingredients--spring water, natural fruit essence, and effervescence! And with no sugar or calories, Ozarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is a great alternative to soda. see more...

DC S.
I just tried this water and I am in love. I saw it and the print caught my attention. The combination of raspberry and lime with sparkles is amazing. It taste amazing compared to others sparkling waters I have tried. I am going to buy a pack today.
Sarah L.
SMILEY, TX
First of all I am a sparkling water fanatic!! I absolutely adore the light refreshing flavored water with the carbonation of a soda without any of the negative ingredients. I typically reach for the more expensive "french" end of the sparkling water range, but I saw this Ozarka and decided to give it a whirl, and boy am I glad that I did! Many of the flavors are delicious including the Mandarin Orange, and Black Cherry, but this is by far the best! This tastes like I just bit into a fresh ripe raspberry, with none of the artificial raspberry flavor. I'm living for this water Ozarka! Job very well done!!
Ashley N.
The other day I purchased Ozarka Sparkling Rasperry Lime. I'm always open to trying new things. I have to say that I'm not a fan of Sparkling water. To me it just taste like flavored tonic water. I would recommend it to someone who likes Sparkling water. It has lots of bubbles and is very crisp. It has the right amount of Rasperry Lime flavor that's not too over powering. The packaging is eye catching as well. It was difficult to find a store that carried the 6 packs. I won't be buying it in the future but I'm sure it would be great for those who like Sparkling Water.
Carolyn N.
Sugar Land, TX
OMG THIS IS SOOO GOODDDDD. I could drink this all day and night I am always the one to make this go out of stock and it is semi hard to find but my local CVS has it and they have been out of stock for weeks! Hope it is restocked soon! Soooo good and refreshing
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
I love this flavor of Ozarka sparkling water. It's my favorite, and I love that their sparkling waters don't have that salty taste that most other brands do. Helps me to avoid grabbing a soda out of the fridge for sure.
Marisol P.
There's not a much difference on this sparkling water than the original one. But I like the taste and it has a good flavor! They aren't that expensive but they cost more than a original sparkling water . I really like this raspberry taste !!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
You can taste the flavor but there is still a harsh taste. I'm not a big sparkling water fan but wanted to try something different. It would take some getting use to the taste.
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
I am absolutely loving this water so far. Trying to cut out carbonated drinks can be HARD, but this has helped with the craving food for the bubbles. I love the watermelon flavor as well.
Celia K.
Denton, TX
I have tried a bunch of different brands of sparkling water and this is definitely top three. I was afraid the lime would taste too chemically but it didn't at all.
Alysha A.
Mckinney, TX
In my opinion, not all that great, but I don't like carbonated drinks. I don't drink soda. The raspberry line flavor is very mild, could use more flavoring. The value is great I got it for free at Kroger and it is a big size bottle.