Ozarka® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Maggie T.

BY OZARKA

Ozarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is comprised of just three natural ingredients--spring water, natural fruit essence, and effervescence! And with no sugar or calories, Ozarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is a great alternative to soda. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I get these for under $1 at Walmart and they last me for a good while. I love mixing them with juices or even putting into smoothies. The mandarin flavor is really bright and refreshing. Definitely recommend these to anyone!
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Of course it's not la Croix but for about 50¢ it's satisfying. The taste of Mandarin could be more present. I bought it to try it out and because I was way thirsty from shopping at Walmart .
Amanda J.
I came across Ozarka Sparkling the other day as I went to grab some water from the store. I'm working on being healthier and need an easy way to get all my water in each day.
I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious, crisp and even filling this water is. It feels like I'm having a soda, but without the junk. Love it!!! Ozarka® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water
Telika S.
I love this water if you are on a diet or a simple lifestyle change try these!! To me this tastes exactly like an orange Fanta the flavor is not overpowering and again is very delicious!!! I can't wait until my local Walmart gets this in a six pack
Danielle B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this water and all the flavors. Its nice, crisp, and refreshing. A good alternative to drinking sugary sodas because most of the time you kind just crave the carbonation. Buy these all the time.
Ashley N.
The other day I purchased Ozarka Sparkling Mandarin Orange. I'm always open to trying new things. I have to say that I'm not a fan of Sparkling water. To me it just taste like flavored tonic water. I would recommend it to someone who likes Sparkling water. It has lots of bubbles and is very crisp. It has the right amount of Mandarin Orange flavor that's not too over powering. The packaging is eye catching as well. I won't be buying it in the future but I'm sure it would be great for those who like Sparkling Water.
Olivia B.
The flavor of this is good, it's refreshing and not too bitter but not too sweet. The sparkling element is just lovely. I also am IN LOVE with the packaging. This is like a high end sparkling water, but with half the price. The other grocery store waters don't really compare with this one other than they are lower in price. I do believe you get what you pay for with these.
Christine S.
I love this sparkling water in all of the flavors. First of all, it is very reasonably priced. Second it will help you monitor your water intake. I drink at least 1, 1 liter bottle every day. Be warned,this is not like other flavored waters. It is not sweet at all. It is carbonated water period. It takes some getting used to, but if you want to drink more water and miss the fizz of soda, this could be your solution.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
Not a fan!! This tasted pretty blah and gross to me. I didn't like it! I thought "well i love oranges" ....no! I think they need to put more orange flavor in it and remember that i don't wanna taste the water thats why i got it flavored. If i want regular water i would get regular water. Don't be scared of the flavor okay flavor is good!!
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
This sparkling water is great I like the fresh crisp taste. It is refreshing especially for me because I don't like drinking water. The price point is great for this product worth the money. This my go to refresher on a hot day. I would recommend this sparkling water to everyone