Ozarka® Sparkling Lemon Natural Spring Water uploaded by Marisol G.

BY OZARKA

Ozarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is comprised of just three natural ingredients--spring water, natural fruit essence, and effervescence! And with no sugar or calories, Ozarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is a great alternative to soda. see more...

Telika S.
I am on a better healthy fit journey and one of my favorite sodas I had to let go was sprite. I found a great replacement it tastes just like a sprite add a dash of lime juice and you will have a guilt free sprite!!
Breanna C.
Great for summers in Texas! Gotta stay hydrated!! This is by far the best bottled water and the only one I trust to not have fish pee in it! Definitely a go to in the summer time!! You can never drink enough water! This one has a nice bubbly citrus twist that everyone will love!
Marisol G.
I really liked this new sparkling water, It is perfect to keep you hydrated and has a great taste. I personally loved this lemon flavor, the other flavors available not too much. It has zero calories, and 100% natural ingredients. I highly recommend you to try it.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Ozarka Sparkling Water is one of my favorite sparkling waters. I couldn't imagine it being any better than it is. It is such a great price. I buy this stuff all the time and make sure to have my fridge full of it. If you haven't tried it I would highly recommend you do. It's a lot cheaper than Any of the other sparkling waters I've tried. You won't be disappointed.
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
Probably my top choice in flavored water. Tastes very close to Sprite without all the sugar. I love to drink this when I am trying to lay off the sodas and also when I feel bloated or have a stomach ache. It definitely soothes all those issues and it tastes amazing !
Anissa J.
This is the most refreshing sparkling water I have ever tried. I feel like all restaurants need to serve this. It's delicious! I love the lemon flavor over all the others just because the flavor is tangy but it does not over do it. I will definitely continue to repurchase this all the time.
Kristin B.
Independence, Mo
I am not a pop drinker but this is so good. I love the carbonation. I wish the lemon flavor was a little stronger, but when I want something other then plain water this is a great alternative.
Valyncia D.
I didn't really see this water as a problem, but i will say it reminds me of Sprite soda minus the lime and sugar. Its refreshing and filled with flavor, but i just wasn't that into it.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
I love this drink not too lemony just enough. I love spakling water so this is great and its cheap no more than a dollar at the walmart here but i HATE the orange flavor . Tastes like i just peeled a cutie or tangarine not good
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This is not my favorite thing. It's not like a lemonade, but more like a lemon water? Like when you grab a glass of water and squeeze a lemon into it? To me it just wasn't worth it. I wouldn't buy again.