BeveragesSodaSeltzers & TonicsOzarka
Ozarka Sparkling Black Cherry Natural Spring Water

Ozarka® Sparkling Black Cherry Natural Spring Water

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ozarka® Sparkling Black Cherry Natural Spring Water!
Jana A.
Ada, OK
Ozarka Black Cherry Water is another product that I usually have at my house. Although I have its other varieties too. I have my other family members loving and buying it too.
Tuwanna M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love Ozarka’s sparkling water. It’s light and refreshing. I usually get cases of the cans. The sparkling water is not sweet but had a hint of flavor and really helped while I was pregnant when I had heartburn. However, then I could only drink the lemon but my favorite is the black cherry.
Kristin R.
Baltimore, MD
Delicious! I've never been a huge fan of sparkling water but I love this flavor. So crisp and refreshing - it almost feels like you're drinking a soda or sugary juice but without the guilt!
Rashan C.
Houston , TX
It’s very refreshing, also like that’s not sweet. This is my go to sparkling water because of its bold flavor. You can drink it hot and it’s still taste good. And the prices are good you can buy it single or by case
Mira H.
1,102 reviews
I'm drinking this as I toe my review. The bkzvj cherry flavor is soooo good!!!!!!
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this stuff! It has just enough flavor to make you feel like you're drinking a soda, but with a lot less sugar. And the best part is that it is affordable and perfect for kids to take in their lunches for school. I highly recommend giving this a try if you enjoy sparkling flavor drinks!
Morgan E.
Livingston, TX
This water is yummy!!!! For days when water can be so boring and bland, grab one of these and it really wakes up your taste buds! Not too much flavor that it's over powering but it has just the right amount! So good!
Kassondra  S.
Greenville, TX
LOVE THIS FLAVOR!!! Its nothing like ive tasted before from other flavored water brands! i love that it is affordable also
Katelyn T.
It's sweet and refreshing. For someone like me who doesn't like regular water this water is the way to go
Elizabeth S.
I tried this for the first time last week and I love it!! I should note, I have kidney issues so my doctor is always on me to drink more...and although he would prefer water, I just am not a fan of plane water. THIS is a perfect alternative!!

Looking for your answer?