OZARKA Pomegranate Lemonade Sparkling Natural Spring Water 12oz cans (Pack of 8)

BY OZARKA

• How do I water down Ozarka Pomegranate Lemonade. It is wa...1 Answers
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
I tried this the other day with high hopes. Pomegranate lemonade sounds like a dream flavor. I couldn’t even finish the can. The flavor payoff was abysmal and actually made the sparkling water taste off. I won’t be repurchasing.
Tylinn W.
I picked these up one day wanting to try something new. All I can say is that these are GROSS. They taste like flat soda water with a tiny hint of fruit flavor. I do not recommend these at all.
Lucia R.
Houston , TX
Love sparkling water. Its the best thats ever happened to me, but compared to LA CROIX, it just doesn't beat it. BUT it's just as healthy and that makes it 5 stars to me. Switching it up every now and then doesn't hurt.
Meredith S.
Shreveport
How do I water down Ozarka Pomegranate Lemonade. It is way to strong for me.