BY OZARKA #68 in Bottled Water

Keep smiling! Drinking fluoridated water may reduce the risk of tooth decay. see more...

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Ozarka Natural Spring Water with Added Fluoride 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
This is one of my favorite brands of bottled water. I love how they come in small bottles perfect for on the go. The water tastes fresh, clean, and crisp. I have never worried about the quality of the water with Ozarka. I also love that there is added fluroide to maintain the quality of my teeth!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
This is very good water. It's hard to believe that some waters taste better than others but they do. I like that this has Fluoride in it since it's good for your teeth. You are supposed to have this in your tap water but we can't drink our tap so we love to buy this.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
These are so great for sporting events, parties, or pretty much any out door activities. They are very handy to take along with you on the go or to share and I love the taste of this water! Definitely would recommend to busy people who are always on the go or out doors!
Paul B.
Affton, MO
Be careful. We accidentally bought this one time! Fluoride is NOT good for you. It is very bad. It's horrible that it is in our tap water, much less being ADDED to bottled water!! come on. Please do your research and do not buy this item.
Donna H.
Monroe, LA
Ozarka water always tastes fresh and clean. It tastes like it really just come from a spring or well. Not like most bottled waters that taste like plastic. The cost is only pennies more than most store brands and for a much better quality of water it is well worth those cents.
Erin O.
Pocahontas, AR
Really good water for a really good price. I like the fact that it tastes good and clean and it always makes me feel hydrated. why go for the high brand waters when really you're getting the job done with this water? I love water so much and this is a good brand.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Its very good and refreshing. there are some bottle waters were I can taste the salt they add in on them. this water brand is the only one me and my family buy .
Jade B.
Denham Springs, LA
The kids I baby'sit like this water but I think it has a slightly funny taste due to the fluoride. It's not ridiculously strong so I am still able to drink the water with no problem.
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
Great taste and perfect size. My kids and I do not drink a lot so with a big bottle of water we waste a lot. These are perfect. They are super handy for our on the go lifestyle.
Sweetandspice B.
Dallas, TX
This water I use daily I drink it all day in its very affordable it's always on sale me n my family consume a lot of water so I stock up in also very good packaging