BY OZARKA #92 in Bottled Water

• What stores have you found these in? I live in Austin, but the Walg...1 Answers
  • Does this taste like seltzer water or flavored water?1 Answers
Monica M.
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
I love drinking this water. I initially purchased it because I was using the Ibotta app and decided to try it-now I buy a six pack every time I go grocery shopping. I like the crisp, refreshing taste. It's a nice alternative to drinking soda and getting something bubbly to drink. I have enjoyed all the other flavors as well, but the lemon is by far my favorite.
Karen O.
Karen O.
I love Ozarka not only is it great in price, but the flavor is very equivalent to higher brand waters. I know your thinking it's just water but you can tell the difference in water flavors. I would highly recommend always get natural spring water and not purifies and Ozarka is a great choice.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Keeping bottled water on hand makes it convenient to grab as we are running out the door. This helps keep us from swinging through fast food joints to get the kids sodas as often. They are also super easy to throw in a pack to take to the zoo or the park. Definitely will buy again.
Jamille S.
Jamille S.
The best buy for your money! i always buy mine at walmart and i only drink bottled water, ozarka is one of the best. they always have sales for multiple packs at HEB and you can get as much as you need for little money. i would definitely recommend ozarka to anybody!
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
This water is amazing, it quenches my thirst as best as it can. I am a repetitive consumer and will remain. I love the packaging on it, it is very nice. It is a good value of water and does it's job. It also taste great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Maribeth D.
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
I hate the packaging of bottled water, but that's universal - well, it's not specific to this brand, anyway. The water tastes clean and it's comparable in price to competitors. I'm pretty consistent about buying this brand and haven't yet found a reason to switch!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Kirbyville , Mo
Bought this product for many years for my job at the time for our guest. They as well as I love the taste. This is always priced decent and comes on sale often. I like the variety of sizes for anything I can think of. The name also helps in the Ozarks.
Candice G.
Candice G.
Cordova, TN
The bubbles and fizz are definitely help meet the cravings over soda. I love the berry flavored more than the citrus ones, but sometimes I can mix and match and they are fine. I'd buy them again just because they are helping me drink more water!
Emina O.
Emina O.
houston, TX
From our culture we love sparkling water. However I had never tried it flavored and it was so great! It tastes great and it lasts for a while after opening it. I would definitely buy it again but different flavor.
Aly O.
Aly O.
I love Ozarka water and the lemon flavor for the sparkling water works very well too. I also think the bottle design is cool too! I would recommend this water bottle to others! Try it for yourself! A+
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Does this taste like seltzer water or flavored water?
Anna G.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
What stores have you found these in? I live in Austin, but the Walgreens, CVS and HEB near my house only carries the single bottles, not the 6 packs.