BY OZARKA

May be used in small appliances* see more...

Victoria S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love using this since I do not have a dispenser in my fridge. I also like to use big water bottles to keep me drinking more water throughout the day. This is super convenient and cheap! I always buy Ozarka bottled water, and this product is not much different. The nozzle is easy to use as well!
Katie S.
Tulsa, OK
Ozarka water is great, but the real shining star of this product is the packaging! At my family lake house we never drink the tap water, so we buy water in bulk to drink and cook with. This bottle is perfect to put in the fridge and dispense water without having to take the whole jug out of the fridge. I love it!!
Clarissa T.
I can't tell you how much water I drink in a day! I am constantly going through continuous bottles, I've drunken all kinds of waters from different brands. I really like this one specifically it doesn't taste like metal like other water does it tastes fresh and nice!
Sue K.
I always use filtered wate at home But when I am out and about or on a trip I prefer Ozarka Distilled water. I like the clean, crisp taste. I have tried a lot of bottled water over the years but I always go back to Ozarka Distilled. It's fantastic and my favorite.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
This is the water that my mom will buy to bring to her workplace occasionally when it's her turn. Tastes like water should taste. The only complaint I have is that it's so heavy, and hard to carry. Maybe an improvement is making handles on the jug.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I know this may sound weird but this distilled water is what I use for my iron. And it's really great. It's very inexpensive and I feel it really keeps my iron working great. I figured I would just throw it out there!
Kassandra M.
OMG I LOVE OZARKA .. people might be like well water is water but no ozarka has this different taste and i will keep on purchasing it.. As an repeated customer i recommend it great taste super fresh and I just love it. I always have to purchase this brand.
Krista Marie M.
BOSSIER CITY, LA
I only use distilled water to put into my sons humidifier so I haven't used it for anything else but in his humidifier I feel as if the air is lighter whereas with other brands I can tell that there is something in the air and can even smell them
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
Water is the main thing i drink, so anything that gives me enough to last a bit is great! The minerals in the water give it a nice and distinct flavor. Its affordable and comes in many different sizes. Definitely a buy again! You should too.
arturo v.
My husband loves using this kind of distilled water for his job when it is very cold outside. and the price is very good compare to others. will continue to use this brand of distilled water in the future