BY OZARKA #48 in Bottled Water

May be used in small appliances* see more...

Katie S.
Katie S.
Tulsa, OK
Ozarka water is great, but the real shining star of this product is the packaging! At my family lake house we never drink the tap water, so we buy water in bulk to drink and cook with. This bottle is perfect to put in the fridge and dispense water without having to take the whole jug out of the fridge. I love it!!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Love using this since I do not have a dispenser in my fridge. I also like to use big water bottles to keep me drinking more water throughout the day. This is super convenient and cheap! I always buy Ozarka bottled water, and this product is not much different. The nozzle is easy to use as well!
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
I can't tell you how much water I drink in a day! I am constantly going through continuous bottles, I've drunken all kinds of waters from different brands. I really like this one specifically it doesn't taste like metal like other water does it tastes fresh and nice!
Susan K.
Susan K.
I always use filtered wate at home But when I am out and about or on a trip I prefer Ozarka Distilled water. I like the clean, crisp taste. I have tried a lot of bottled water over the years but I always go back to Ozarka Distilled. It's fantastic and my favorite.
kjyndra m.
kjyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the best way to save and condense room in your house for a bunch of people that like to drink water and or if say your have a water refrigerator, this makes up for, for any reason it goes out then you will have a back up and its distilled ready to go!
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
OMG I LOVE OZARKA .. people might be like well water is water but no ozarka has this different taste and i will keep on purchasing it.. As an repeated customer i recommend it great taste super fresh and I just love it. I always have to purchase this brand.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
This is the water that my mom will buy to bring to her workplace occasionally when it's her turn. Tastes like water should taste. The only complaint I have is that it's so heavy, and hard to carry. Maybe an improvement is making handles on the jug.
Krista Marie M.
Krista Marie M.
Bossier City, LA
I only use distilled water to put into my sons humidifier so I haven't used it for anything else but in his humidifier I feel as if the air is lighter whereas with other brands I can tell that there is something in the air and can even smell them
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
Water is the main thing i drink, so anything that gives me enough to last a bit is great! The minerals in the water give it a nice and distinct flavor. Its affordable and comes in many different sizes. Definitely a buy again! You should too.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
When it comes to needed purified water in an absurd quantity, I always choose Ozarka! They make those handy gallon with the twist on lid so it is essentially an oversized bottle of water, which is great for hot days and football games!